Lewis Miley

Ronson333

Where’s the negativity? He’s just turned 17. He needs nurturing in terms of being a professional and controlled exposure to the first team. 

He’s too young for a loan. But also too young for any real responsibility. So I’d rather a full 25 man squad and we use Miley for an injury crisis and for when we think he’s ready.  Not one ACL injury away from being the 6. 

Thankfully I know that’s not Eddie’s plan. If Miley can make 10-15 appearances that will be good.  He learns the professional ropes. Has his standards. Is in the setup and squad. 

Edited by The College Dropout

15 minutes ago, OCK said:

His favourite wrestler is John Cena. Make of that what you will. 

He's going to have a Dr of Thuganomics phase before he becomes a bland white meat baby face?

Edited by Skeletor

21 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Where’s the negativity? He’s just turned 17. He needs nurturing in terms of being a professional and controlled exposure to the first team. 

He’s too young for a loan. But also too young for any real responsibility. So I’d rather a full 25 man squad and we use Miley for an injury crisis and for when we think he’s ready.  Not one ACL injury away from being the 6. 

Thankfully I know that’s not Eddie’s plan. If Miley can make 10-15 appearances that will be good.  He learns the professional ropes. Has his standards. Is in the setup and squad. 

He's not really one injury away from being at 6 though is he? He's at best joint-sixth choice CM (along with Anderson)

If Bruno is crippled, Longstaff or Tonali will go there and you'll have Willock, Joelinton & Longstaff/Tonali playing the other two CM spots with Anderson in reserve/rotation. 

Both Hope and Downie were crowing about his performance last night. Anyone done a compilation of his highlights?

Makes you wonder what he's capable of, if he's like this at 17. 

3 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Not seen pre-season but glad he looks to have talent.  

Unless it’s a super elite talent I don’t think he should be considered as part of the 25. At that age players should get luxury minutes (league cup, 3-0 up) or injury crisis minutes. Not 1 or 2 injuries. 

You don’t need to be part of the 25 at 17 years old …

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Why? I don’t understand the John cena reference what so ever. 

Sorry man :lol: 

Attitude Adjustment was his finisher 

john-cena-attitude-adjustment.gif

Edited by HawK

34 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

He's not really one injury away from being at 6 though is he? He's at best joint-sixth choice CM (along with Anderson)

If Bruno is crippled, Longstaff or Tonali will go there and you'll have Willock, Joelinton & Longstaff/Tonali playing the other two CM spots with Anderson in reserve/rotation. 

Some have suggested he’ll be considered a proper first team option from the off. like:

1 hour ago, STM said:

What I REALLY like is that he looks like he can play number 6.

Let him be Brunos understudy.

———

I agree there should be a proper squad ahead of him. And use him when we want. 

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Has a touch of the Phillip Billings about him. @LFEE

Good shout ?

The Carrick comparisons I see also. Early days but no way EH is buying another centre midfielder this window. Especially with budget tight.