Match Atmosphere

Wandy

Singing Section at SJP - Poll  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a large singing/standing section at St James' Park?

• Yes. I'm an existing season ticket holder and I would want to be a part of it
    • Yes. I'm an existing season ticket holder but wouldn't want to be part of it, but I would move to a seat somewhere else if the singing section was to be where I currently sit....as long as I was happy with the new seat.
    • No. The atmosphere is fine as it is.
    • No. The atmosphere needs to improve but this isn't the answer.
    • Yes. I'm just a member at the moment but would want one in the singing section.
    • Yes. I'm just a member at the moment but would want a season ticket in a non-singing section. But a singing section needs to happen to let people who want to sing be together

9 hours ago, Sima said:

The boos at FT were a disgrace. Everyone doing that can fuck off and never come back but they'll be in exactly the same seat against Arsenal.

If anyone pays to watch they have every right to cheer, be ambivalent or if they choose to - boo. 

3 minutes ago, BUJ said:

If anyone pays to watch they have every right to cheer, be ambivalent or if they choose to - boo. 

Anyone who pays to go to games and/or puts money into the club can choose to highlight how fucking ridiculous it is to boo a result like that.  When everything is taken into consideration I am in agreement with Sima. Fuck those cunts. 

5 minutes ago, BUJ said:

And as a paying customer I have every right to criticise them.

Exactly. Any fans booing the performance yesterday has the right to do so, as much as other fans have the right to state how fucking dumb said booing is.

I believe they call that the circle of life or something.