"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

Just watched it, brilliant, but I would have preferred a bland commentary, not Shearer.

My lass must have been cutting onions as my eyes were filling up, I would have blubbed like a baby if she wasn't here, despite being the hardest man on Tyneside.

I am 62 years old FFS.

52 minutes ago, Sid said:

Just watched it, brilliant, but I would have preferred a bland commentary, not Shearer.

My lass must have been cutting onions as my eyes were filling up, I would have blubbed like a baby if she wasn't here, despite being the hardest man on Tyneside.

I am 62 years old FFS.

Reckon you could have @MrRaspberryJam 1 v 1 ? 

On 12/08/2023 at 06:42, Miggys First Goal said:

Interestingly on the Amazon app, it says season 1. Are we expecting a second season?

IMG_3366.jpeg

So desperate to watch the ep I fucking clicked this.

Dunno if this is permitted, but if you know how to use torrents it's out there.

All TV is a bit fake and staged, I was once involved with a charity that had "The secret millionaire" foisted on us, we sussed him the first day but that wasn't shown, the bit where he "revealed" his secret was filmed 6 times as we didn't look surprised enough.

The detail about sticking to FFP rules should shut up some of the moaners claiming we are buying success, but it won't.

Loved the bit where everyone is invited to the bosses house and they explain there is 100 of them, no problem, plenty of room.

Also the bit where Trippier explained why he wanted to come back to the UK.

Going to watch the next episode before Saturdays match. 8pm kick off so I will be pie eyed by the time it finishes.

Edited by Sid

On 12/08/2023 at 12:42, Miggys First Goal said:

Interestingly on the Amazon app, it says season 1. Are we expecting a second season?

IMG_3366.jpeg

Most likely not. This is just how they name/organize tv series in general. Even 2 episode long mini series which are never to be renewed get the "season" treatment. It's just the way it is.

I have kept out of this thread for fear of spoilers, so apologies if this has been covered a million times:

Watched Ep1 the other night, went into it quite liking the humanity of our non saudi owners, but after that first episode I absolutely hate the lot of them. All absolutely awful cunts :lol: Wow, Staveley and Jamie Reuben are horrendous, the Saudi cunt is an absolute cringe. So much management bollocks, barely any humanity, just absolutely hated it all.

Loved the Longstaff and Eddie stuff, just hated every moment in the boardroom with those twats :lol:  Enjoyed the bidding for Gordon bits, found that relevant to the story, but the rest seemed like awful PR stuff for crap people.

Edited by Jimburst
drunk spelling soz