"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

5 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Is it possible for Amazon to block downloads if they end up realising they made a mistake?

ย 

I wouldn't be surprised if they have the option to trigger a deletion, but if it's downloaded and you disconnect from the interwebz you should be fine. As long as Amazon works offline, I guess that depends on the device you're using. I have no clue.

Edited by andyman

1 minute ago, andyman said:

I don't see why that should be a problem. Letting us know this week or in two weeks time doesn't make much difference, does it? Or am I missing something?

Not to your average Joe but there's likely NDAs and shit in placeย 

Edited by Heron

2 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I downloaded them, but darent turn my WiFi back on my Mac just incase they're gone.

ย 

Can anyone confirm if they are? ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

The episodes are gone for now, yeah.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

So what was actually said about Adidas?

ย 

There's a whole segment of the owners flying out to Germany and discussing Adidas getting on board with their CEO, head of football operations etc, discussing former Adidas NUFC kits and stuff.ย 

ย 

Hope this releasing early hasn't fucked up the deal given there'll have been NDAs and shit in place. :lol:

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I've just watched all of episode 3, but now episode 4 says unavailable ๐Ÿ˜•ย 

Same here. Lush episode but now we might have to wait 2 fucking weeks for ep4 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

ย 

There's a whole segment of the owners flying out to Germany and discussing Adidas getting on board with their CEO, head of football operations etc, discussing former Adidas NUFC kits and stuff.ย 

ย 

Hope this releasing early hasn't fucked up the deal given there'll have been NDAs and shit in place. :lol:

Canโ€™t imagine any deal being scuppered by it, especially given it wasnโ€™t NUFCs or Adidasโ€™ fault. Maybe a fine and a slap on the wrist for Amazon.ย