"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

5 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Is it possible for Amazon to block downloads if they end up realising they made a mistake?

I wouldn't be surprised if they have the option to trigger a deletion, but if it's downloaded and you disconnect from the interwebz you should be fine. As long as Amazon works offline, I guess that depends on the device you're using. I have no clue.

Edited by andyman

1 minute ago, andyman said:

I don't see why that should be a problem. Letting us know this week or in two weeks time doesn't make much difference, does it? Or am I missing something?

Not to your average Joe but there's likely NDAs and shit in place 

Edited by Heron

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

So what was actually said about Adidas?

There's a whole segment of the owners flying out to Germany and discussing Adidas getting on board with their CEO, head of football operations etc, discussing former Adidas NUFC kits and stuff. 

Hope this releasing early hasn't fucked up the deal given there'll have been NDAs and shit in place. :lol:

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

There's a whole segment of the owners flying out to Germany and discussing Adidas getting on board with their CEO, head of football operations etc, discussing former Adidas NUFC kits and stuff. 

Hope this releasing early hasn't fucked up the deal given there'll have been NDAs and shit in place. :lol:

Can’t imagine any deal being scuppered by it, especially given it wasn’t NUFCs or Adidas’ fault. Maybe a fine and a slap on the wrist for Amazon.