Notts Forest 1-2 Newcastle United (17/03/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

this is the thing with him though, he never grasps his chance. He’s frustrating as fuck because he could and should be so much better than this, I think that’s why people get frustrated with him. It’s like what Shola used to be like, you could tell after a couple of minutes that they were going to be stinking. [emoji38]

ASM hates the physical side and physical games, you could see after that first tackle he wasn’t wanting to know. We had to change it around and move Isak in his position as he was doing nothing, and Isak has shown him how to do it. 

It’s always the same people who get butt hurt when someone criticises their beloved ASM. Hopefully he can do a couple of step over for you this half. Keep your tissues handy. 

Butt hurt :lol: Are you 14? I'll leave you to it, nee point arguing if you can't see what i think is blindingly obvious 

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

We concede one goal and people are saying the game is over and we've no chance of Europe anymore. 

I hate the term but there's always massively OTT recations to anytime we concede a goal. At least wait until FT and the result if you want to declare the season is now suddenly over [emoji38]

I really can't be arsed to go back through the thread but I genuinely didn't see single person lose their shit to that extent and if they did, the reason I didn't notice is probably because its not worth engaging with.

It just seems to be the forum's 'I told you so' at the moment with about fifteen people desperate to prove the one or two extreme doubters wrong to me.

That's all I'll say as I'm bored of my own boredom of it. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

This is the first time he hasn't performed well since being back, and it's in and amongst 8 other players who aren't playing well either. The notion that he's brought the criticism on himself is laughable. :lol: It's always the same people frothing at the gash to single him out.

You're absolutely spot on KI.

They're fucking boring, and they'll moan when he isn't playing.

Fickle wankers. 

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

This has been said every time he's played this season tbf.

hmmm yeah but he’s just been hooked at half time there and I’m certain Jones was ranting about him in first half 

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Butt hurt :lol: Are you 14? I'll leave you to it, nee point arguing if you can't see what i think is blindingly obvious 

Anderson has already done more.