Newcastle United 6-1 Tottenham Hotspur (23/04/2023)

Disco

Haha, LOLris a bit vague there about the 'injury' for why he came off after letting 5 in, in 21 minutes. 

"Its, erm, the erm, hip, the erm, muscle, erm, with the long, erm kick"

:snod:

Edited by TK-421

Just now, HawK said:

Considering they've got the ex France captain at the back, and the current England captain up top and the interviewer asks 'was there a lack of leadership today' to Lloris is damning. 

Was thinking the very same thing myself, it’s not a good look.

5 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Yeah. Didn’t mean to be harsh on him- just that being there isn’t the best place for him. Fans reactions to what he’s doing and saying could really work against him, which he undoubtedly doesn’t need. 

Yeah, it was surprising to suddenly see him there tbh.

Seems to have really given his spirits a lift though, which is the most important thing really, so probably a good thing for him to start trying to put himself out there and build up his confidence.

6 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

I know Lloris played badly but god it must be weird for him coming from France squads to this bunch of jokers 

He's a joke himself these days, has been a while

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

People gave Hope some stick for that article but he's nailed it. I don't see Spurs finishing top 4 in the next 10 years.

10 years is a long time.

I can see them having rebuild in the summer, especially if Kane goes. You would think Son might want away as well, but no top 4 for 10 years. This season has shown that a team or 2 having an off season leaves the door wide open for anyone.

Just now, KaKa said:

Seems to have really given his spirits a lift though, which is the most important thing really, so probably a good thing for him to start trying to put himself out there and build up his confidence.

Maybe part of the rehab to involve him and have folk around him in the spotlight not tucked away. Actively supporting him and mental health out there. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I think he's come on a bit just throughout this post game coverage. The exchange with Trippier was so wholesome. More eye contact with the Sky host too. Keep at it Danny. 

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Maybe part of the rehab to involve him and have folk around him in the spotlight not tucked away. Actively supporting him and mental health out there. 

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Can be so easy to just lock yourself away and disappear into negative thoughts.

1 minute ago, HawK said:

I think he's come on a bit just throughout this post game coverage. The exchange with Trippier was so wholesome. More eye contact with the Sky host too. Keep at it Danny. 

Yeah, loved that bit. Seemed like he was going to catch up with him afterwards too. Good stuff.

So Levy has gone down to the dressing room.

Spurs right now are us under Shepard and Ashley, a bad result/performance away from shooting ourselves in the foot with the those behind the scenes waiting with a gun pointed at their own feet.

Just now, KaKa said:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Can be so easy to just lock yourself away and disappear into negative thoughts.

I agree but I’d advise him to avoid looking on Twitter. It’s a double edge sword if you’re fragile mentally. I hope he’s doing well, trips seems to be a good pal to him