Everton vs. Newcastle United: 27/04/23 @ 19:45 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Genuine question does he use his height well in defence?  I don’t don’t. I know he doesn’t in attack!

Still a better option aerially than Targett (I’m glad Targett is starting btw)

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Still a better option aerially than Targett (I’m glad Targett is starting btw)

probably.  I haven’t focused on either of them enough in that area to have a strong opinion. 

Looking at them you think burn all day and it probably is.  I just don’t know. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I wonder who Owen wants to win? He's hated by both sets of fans but he's such a cunt I wouldn't be surprised if he still prefers an Everton win.

100% everton.  

edit - IMO

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

Just now, TRon said:

I wonder who Owen wants to win? He's hated by both sets of fans but he's such a cunt I wouldn't be surprised if he still prefers an Everton win.

I think I read he was an Everton fan as a kid but knowing him, he was probably one of their infamous turncoat fans who supported whoever was successful in the 80s at the time.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

I think I read he was an Everton fan as a kid but knowing him, he was probably one of their infamous turncoat fans who supported whoever was successful in the 80s at the time.

I don't even want to think about this "man".  He's a proper wanker that happened to be good at football.

18 minutes ago, TRon said:

I expect Wilson will be champing at the bit, give him service and he's scoring tonight.

I suspect after the Villa game where Burn was targeted - EH is being a little clever - Dyche will have set up all week to face a back 4 of Tripps, Schar, Botman and Burn - thinking to target Burn as a weak spot with balls into the channel and over the top to expose his "lack of manoeuvrability" - shock horror 1 hr before game time no Burn - I think it is brilliant.