Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal (07/05/2023)

Disco

Subs far too late here from Howe, should have made them before we need 3 goals to win, you could see the game has gone away from us about 15 mins ago

4 minutes ago, Willow said:

As much as it sucks, no shame in getting beat by this arsenal side

This. What makes it frustrating though is the two goals we conceded were avoidable and we could have easily scored. If we had scored early the whole game may have been different.

Just now, NUFC said:

Subs far too late here from Howe, should have made them before we need 3 goals to win, you could see the game has gone away from us about 15 mins ago

I agree, Wilson has not been able to do much, should have been subbed around 50-60th at the latest.

I think Brighton will be able to bypass the midfield and get at our defence in a similar way so I think we'll lose that too. Lot of pressure on the other three games to say the least :lol:

Just now, buzz said:

I think Brighton will be able to bypass the midfield and get at our defence in a similar way so I think we'll lose that too. Lot of pressure on the other three games to say the least :lol:

We’re not losing against Brighton man, rein it in 

1 minute ago, NUFC said:

With Isak and Wilson starting together I’m not sure what we had on the bench would have been any better? Is ASM even fit? 

Just now, toontownman said:

Can't understate how important Longstaff has been to Bruno and our midfield.

Need Kephren in  this team

Edited by nufc123

Just now, UncleBuzzcocks said:

It amazes me that people on here want these cunts to win the league instead of Man City 

Man City are also cunts and they win it every fucking year when it's not uber cunt klopp, that's why lol

Just now, buzz said:

Exactly.  We've got to be near perfect against sides battling relegation and a Chelsea side that whilst doing terribly have more than enough quality to beat us.

3 players that we had hoped to control the game today, weren't at their best, Bruno, Big Joe and Lil Joe.. Willock had chances to put away, the two Brazillians were not at the races.