Nicolo Barella

HaydnNUFC

3 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

34 pages and for what? 

Don’t post anything from that bald cunt ever again. 

Has to be the worst transfer exclusive since the takeover. Based on absolutely fuck all. No wonder he went into hiding with his bottle of cheap wine straight after releasing it.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

Has to be the worst transfer exclusive since the takeover. Based on absolutely fuck all. No wonder he went into hiding with his bottle of cheap wine straight after releasing it.

Looking at our page count I’m sure Baldwards will be laughing into his glass of red! Such a click bait cunt to boot! 

Never really got why people do start threads for players before they’ve even signed. I say that as someone who made that same mistake of doing it for Hugo Ekitike. 

Surely they should be started once a player has signed. Keep the rumours in the transfer rumours thread. 

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Never really got why people do start threads for players before they’ve even signed. I say that as someone who made that same mistake of doing it for Hugo Ekitike. 

Surely they should be started once a player has signed. Keep the rumours in the transfer rumours thread. 

I disagree. If we didn’t, the general transfer thread would be all about this particular story. 

I really don't understand why people get so worked up by threads, the creation of them, or the conversations that happen in them. Talk about Barella in here and if you don't want to talk about him or the possibility of him signing for us.... don't come in here. [emoji38]

1 minute ago, STM said:

I really don't understand why people get so worked up by threads, the creation of them, or the conversations that happen in them. Talk about Barella in here and if you don't want to talk about him or the possibility of him signing for us.... don't come in here. [emoji38]

I agree

2 hours ago, STM said:

Sorry I have to take issue with that. When a player gets his own thread I think it's understood that the move is imminent. The likes of me who refuse to watch youtube videos unless it's on, get lured in and all excited watching the skills and boss ability. We start dreaming of Barella in a black and white shirt. We don't want to open the thread and hear that we are nowhere near a deal, and he might piss off to Liverpool.

Edited by TRon

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Sorry I have to take issue with that. When a player gets his own thread I think it's understood that the move is imminent. The likes of me who refuse to watch youtube videos unless it's on, get lured in and all excited watching the skills and boss ability. We start dreaming of Barella in a black and white shirt. We don't want to open the thread and hear that we are nowhere near a deal, and he might piss off to Liverpool.

To be fair to the thread starter, the wording of the original headline and Edwards tweet had a similar feel to when the news of Isak broke and that was confirmed by Ornstein within half an hour, so I can see why a thread was started.

other clubs forums have a separate area for transfers specifically, maybe we can get one on here? 

The difference being the last two player threads started were based on Edwards info and, not surprisingly, they are not nearly as far along as he intimated. 

There wouldn’t be this many posts about Barella if he didn’t have his own thread and if Edwards info was treated for what it really is.

2 hours ago, STM said:

Yep the one thing worse than adding to a transfer thread is others believing it

2 hours ago, NWMag said:

To be fair to the thread starter, the wording of the original headline and Edwards tweet had a similar feel to when the news of Isak broke and that was confirmed by Ornstein within half an hour, so I can see why a thread was started.

other clubs forums have a separate area for transfers specifically, maybe we can get one on here? 

Aye no blame to the thread starter, the way the news was released it certainly sounded a lot further along than it's turned out.