Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

49 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Yep, though I'm loathe to agree with Kaka (half joke) he nailed it suggesting comparisons with Ambrosini in addition to Gattuso/Pirlo, complete midfielder.

I loved that Milan midfield so much.

He has bits of all of their games, which is pretty crazy really.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Won’t surpass Nicky Butt until he masters the aimless 360 spin followed by chipping the ball blindly to an opposition player. But a good start.  

How dare you, Scotty Parker tops the spinning aimlessly list mate

2 hours ago, FinnMag said:

So called ”big 6” recruitment personnel was obviously day off when Tonali was available? [emoji38]

Genuinely think nobody else even bothered to try as he was considered to be unobtainable.

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Won’t surpass Nicky Butt until he masters the aimless 360 spin followed by chipping the ball blindly to an opposition player. But a good start.  

Unless he can pull a completely needless overhead kick in the middle of the pitch out of his locker, he's not even close to Butt's level 

2 hours ago, Conjo said:

Genuinely think nobody else even bothered to try as he was considered to be unobtainable.

I don't get how we keep snatching players like this with little competition. Bruno, Isak, Botman (other than Milan but still, no PL clubs). 

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

I thought they were class. Gonna paint me wheel bin black and replicate them with a gas cylinder inside. 

Bin men will be in stitches

😂