Sandro Tonali: confirmed as being available for selection from 28.08

The Prophet

39 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

More info than Howe usually gives out :lol:

If Howe was answering:

”Don’t have any further news to give you on Sandro returning, Keith. Not aware of anything at this time” as Tonali’s name is already on the team sheet for the Forest game. 

I would be very shocked if he doesn't start against Nottingham Forest in the cup, feels like the perfect opportunity to get as many minutes on board so he is ready quicker. 

Might be overthinking this a bit, but found it really encouraging that not only had Bruno, Joe and Miggy liked the post on Instagram, but Bruno's wife did too - I took from that that he's proper accepted within the group and they're all happy for him to be getting back to playing. I'm probably being soft but made me smile :lol:

21 minutes ago, Displayname said:

I think its possible that he will start right away. Its not comparable to when other signings have come in imo. 

It being a cup game makes it a good oppurtunity to get some match fitness.

He starts against Forest I reckon 

Reckon he’ll be excellent on his first run out due to the adrenaline rush. Then he’ll quieten down for a few games as he gets his sharpness back and then fully integrated after around 6-10 starts.

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

Might be overthinking this a bit, but found it really encouraging that not only had Bruno, Joe and Miggy liked the post on Instagram, but Bruno's wife did too - I took from that that he's proper accepted within the group and they're all happy for him to be getting back to playing. I'm probably being soft but made me smile :lol:

Awwwww, bless 

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

Sky will move the Nottingham Forest game to the Tuesday so he can't play.

Can't man, we play the Sunday. Be like playing Saturday and then Monday night.

Trying to jinx this possibility out of existence: but I can see him being too hyped up to come back and repay the faith the club has had in him, and getting sent off [emoji38]