Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, Gaztoon said:

Wonder if Milan knew this was coming and cashed in before hand.

Can't see how it can be proved. I dare say if anyone at Milan knew it would've been through informal conversations and without any physical/digital evidence to corroborate as much.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

The digitalisation of gambling has made it soo easy to become addicted to and also circumvent controls, this is why online gambling needs heavy regulation and IMO banning from at least sports.

They’ll always be someone will to take the bet and all you’d need would be a VPN

Just now, Mazzy said:

Can't see how it can be proved. I dare say if anyone at Milan knew it would've been through informal conversations and without any physical/digital evidence to corroborate as much.

It would also be a terrible look for Milan, if it came out that they even had an inkling.

’Come to Milan, but if you have any kind of character flaw, we won’t try and help you, we’ll just fuck you off’.

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

If Brian Clough and Peter Taylor could figure this out in the 1970s I’m sure it’s not beyond the wit of man to work it out today.  Usually other players, coaches, club employees etc. 

A bit different now to seeing your player stumble out of a betting shop with a wad of notes. 

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

A bit different now to seeing your player stumble out of a betting shop with a wad of notes. 

True enough, though the clubs also have much longer tentacles and far more money to spend on them.

It’ll come out in the wash soon enough.  We’ve still no idea what the lad is actually meant to have done - the story changes daily. 

It sounds like we'll find out relatively quickly of he's receiving a ban or or not.

If he's bet on football, he deserves the punishment coming his way, but I think it'll be put an arm round him time rather than throwing the book at him. 

The Italian papers have been so back and forth that there is a non-zero chance we get a story that he’s actually a undercover police officer investigating other players (Sorry I’ve been watching too much Line or Duty). :lol:

Edited by GeordieDazzler

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It sounds like we'll find out relatively quickly of he's receiving a ban or or not.

If he's bet on football, he deserves the punishment coming his way, but I think it'll be put an arm round him time rather than throwing the book at him. 

December was mentioned in the Italian press the other day. Does seem to be moving much quicker than that though.

37 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Yea without physical/digital evidence it cant be proved even if he verbally links them to knowing. Best case scenario is he hasnt bet on football, just been outed as Fagioli has gave evidence of Sandro introducing him to various betting channels. Sandro has panicked and then revealed his own gambling problem. Probably a massive weight off his shoulders. Club will do right by him.