Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

Anything with the Italian legal system and press is going to be a garbled mess.

I can't see the punishment for gambling on games he's playing in being equivalent to a bad injury. How long was Krafth out for? Even Willock has missed about 6 months and he just did his hamstring.

A bad injury is even worse considering you have to recover and be careful when back..

I think it’s safe to say that no one really knows what the case is. Some say he’s not bet on football, others say he has. Articles of both coming out before Tonali has even said something to any investigation etc.

It sounds like every media outlet is throwing mud and hoping something they say will stick.

Easy to write headlines saying players are due a years long band etc, which will gather all the clicks.

If he does get a ban and Milan have known about the situation (which I'm convinced they did) then it'll be interesting to see how this pans out as the Saudis will not be happy at being taken for mugs!

Can't drink, can't take drugs, can't party, can't eat what you want, and can't gamble. Very little you can do with the mega millions you earn at the time of life you want to. 

For us plebs it would be a nice problem to have I'm sure, but what footballers do outside of football needs more looking into and supported by clubs because if clubs and governing bodies are going to treat them like assets and expect robotic behaviour, then they need to support the humanity side of them, or even you could say remove their personality so it fits nicely into the footballing machine.

Gut feeling says to believe the bad news.

His arrival felt dodgy from day one, with Milan being willing and him agreeing. We entered the summer needing a DM, LB, CB and RW but instead bought a LW, two back-up full-backs and a not-quite-right CM.

Think our only hope is to find reasons to sue Milan.... should make the final group match interesting.

1 minute ago, Ketsbaia said:

Gut feeling says to believe the bad news.

His arrival felt dodgy from day one, with Milan being willing and him agreeing. We entered the summer needing a DM, LB, CB and RW but instead bought a LW, two back-up full-backs and a not-quite-right CM.

Think our only hope is to find reasons to sue Milan.... should make the final group match interesting.

Any more conclusions to jump to? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Can't drink, can't take drugs, can't party, can't eat what you want, and can't gamble. Very little you can do with the mega millions you earn at the time of life you want to. 

For us plebs it would be a nice problem to have I'm sure, but what footballers do outside of football needs more looking into and supported by clubs because if clubs and governing bodies are going to treat them like assets and expect robotic behaviour, then they need to support the humanity side of them, or even you could say remove their personality so it fits nicely into the footballing machine.

Can always be a top shagger. Just make sure it's fully legal and not involving wives of family/team mates.

And they can party.

Random - I had a promoter friend in my early 20's in London and he would get us entry into swanky London clubs. I went a few times and saw multiple footballers out on a work day. The most regular and high-profile was Jermaine Defoe. He'd nurse a can of coke from what I saw. I think he was there for the ladies. And the ladies were there for him and his ilk which made those crappy nights out.

Edited by The College Dropout

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Don’t think it’s to much to ask for them not to take drugs mind.