Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Surely the simplest song is largely written already. Could be as few as two changes unless someone can get creative with "big pizza pie."

When the moon (toon) hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore (Tonali)
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine, that's amore

That's basically what Cronky just posted above but he formatted it absolutely shite.

11 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Not my original work but - 

He's Italian, he's hard, sprays the ball 40 yards, that's Tonali.

Left Milan for the Tyne, wins the ball every time, that's Tonali.

(And so on...?)

This is how it should have read:

He's Italian, he's hard

sprays the ball 40 yards

that's Tonali...!

Left Milan for the Tyne

wins the ball every time

that's Tonali...!

etc

You could maybe come up with some better words, but the jist of it is right. Definitely the best tune so far.

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

Surely the simplest song is largely written already. Could be as few as two changes unless someone can get creative with "big pizza pie."

When the moon (toon) hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore (Tonali)
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine, that's amore

I did a full version of that song a while back and it got completely ignored :lol:

The “Eats Spaghetti, Drinks Moretti, Oh Sandro Tonali” which got posted a bit earlier is the only one simple enough to catch on.

6 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Detroit style is easily near the bottom of the list in terms of best slices (it’s not terrible or anything for what it’s worth). Although I know it is quite the pizza du jour right now. 

Caramelized crust is one of the best things to ever happen to pizza imo. I fluctuate between Detroit, NY, and Neapolitan as my favorites but I'm never disappointed by Detroit-style

KT Tunstall

He's got the power to shoot, the power to press, the power to pass, yeah yeah 

(Sandro Tonali)

He's got the power to shoot, the power to press, the power to pass, yeah yeah yeah

(Sandro Tonali)

He's got the power to shoot, the power to press, the power to pass, yeah yeah!

Sandro Tonali

This is who I wannabe

Sandro Tonali

Why the hell d'you mean so much to me?

Sandro Tonali

Best in all of Italy

Sandro Tonali 

Why the hell d'you mean so much to me. 

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Anyone have chat GPT? I think we’re better off just asking that AI to come up with a song 

GPT 4.0's chant:

(Verse 1) From Milan he did roam, to make St. James' his new home, Sandro Tonali, he wears the black and white with pride, With a Magpie on his chest, he's simply the best, Down the Tyne, watch him glide.

(Chorus) Sandro, Sandro Tonali, In midfield, he's our main man, you see, Passing the ball, strong and tall, He's our Italian Geordie.

(Verse 2) He's got a vision, a precision, see him split the defence, With a flick, with a trick, oh the suspense, In the heart of our team, he's living the dream, Sandro Tonali, his game is immense.

(Chorus) Sandro, Sandro Tonali, In black and white, he's poetry, With each stride, Newcastle's pride, He's our Italian Geordie.

(Bridge) From the boot of Italy, to the banks of the Tyne, In the Toon, under the moon, he'll shine, Through the cold and rain, he'll play the game, Sandro Tonali, he's our midfield line.

(Chorus) Sandro, Sandro Tonali, Hear the Toon, how loud we can be, Cheering his name, in every game, He's our Italian Geordie.

(Ending) Oh Sandro, Sandro, with you we stand so tall, With every pass, with every class, you enthral, Tonali, in black and white, you've answered the call, In our hearts, in our chants, you have it all!

Chicago style for me. Think theres a place in Manchester and one in London but basically nowhere does it in the UK. Would love to eat what I had in Chicago again.

Chicago Town has a lot to answer for given the Pizza Pie's reputation. 

Was a bloke in the 90s in Leazes near where my mate used to sit that would hand song sheets out that he'd come up with.

Wasn't well thought of.

Though these things have to start somewhere just seems so inorganic to see it in action, especially before the player has even played for us, compared to someone starting a chant off at a preseason game that takes hold.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Chicago style for me. Think theres a place in Manchester and one in London but basically nowhere does it in the UK. Would love to eat what I had in Chicago again.

Chicago Town has a lot to answer for given the Pizza Pie's reputation. 

What tune is this to?

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Was a bloke in the 90s in Leazes near where my mate used to sit that would hand song sheets out that he'd come up with.

Wasn't well thought of.

Though these things have to start somewhere just seems so inorganic to see it in action, especially before the player has even played for us, compared to someone starting a chant off at a preseason game that takes hold.

:lol: that is absurd.

19 minutes ago, Kanji said:

No way. Detroit style is fucking awesome. There is no bad style of pizza, as long as it's baked right and the toppings aren't fully shit. 

Wait, I've seen things in the 'What are you eating' thread which would massively contest this statement like.

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Every thread has turned to shite :lol:

Couldn't be more stereotypical that the thread on our big Italian signing has turned into a Dean Martin lyrics contest and pizza debate.

5 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Wasn't well thought of.

Does anyone remember the bloke that used to sit in the leazes near the corner that used to make what sounded like a red indian war cry once during a game back in the mid eighties. 

Just had lunch in an Italian deli and over heard Italian owner mention the loss of Tonali.  I offered my apologies' and he said he had just bought a Inter season ticket and this years shirt with Tonali on the back.  He was not a happy bunny!