Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, andycap said:

Great flick from sandro but what a finish from the barrister Di Marco. 😂 

even his first touch to lay it back to sandro was great.

lush goal all round from the initial crossfield pass.

really dont want to start supporting the italians again (loved rossi in 82) but it may just be time.

31 minutes ago, Boey_Jarton said:

At the risk of sounding like Dennis Wise, there is a full compilation on twitter of Sandro's performance and it is very encouraging. So brave on the ball and great combination of power and pace. 

There’s never been any doubt he’s an absolutely class player. 

35 minutes ago, Boey_Jarton said:

At the risk of sounding like Dennis Wise, there is a full compilation on twitter of Sandro's performance and it is very encouraging. So brave on the ball and great combination of power and pace. 

Its how quickly he moves or looks to move the ball that stood out, for me. Never stood still, either. Even has a few heavy touches at times. But is sharp enough to still retain possession. 

This whole gambling thing must have been weighting pretty heavily on his mind in the start of last season. Looks like a completely different player, and more like the player that that Milan fans were so sad to lose.

Edited by Erikse

Some exciting clips there. We need to make sure everyone is the on the same wavelength in terms of his speed of distribution. Lots of first time passes and nibbly tackles resulting in a free ball. 

That goal was saucy as fuck. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Some exciting clips there. We need to make sure everyone is the on the same wavelength in terms of his speed of distribution. Lots of first time passes and nibbly tackles resulting in a free ball. 

That goal was saucy as fuck. 

Going to be difficult if it’s Murphy or Miggy playing on the right hand side with him.

9 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Its how quickly he moves or looks to move the ball that stood out, for me. Never stood still, either. Even has a few heavy touches at times. But is sharp enough to still retain possession. 

It shows how far we’ve come when I watch that and think, as I did last night, that our players would have been more on his wavelength; done better with the balls he played;  responded quicker to the pictures he sees. 
I know I don’t need to remind, but I am talking about doing better than teammates from an Italian national team who have just beaten France (ranked 2nd in the world) 3-1 in Paris. 

Such an intelligent footballer, if he's RCM I think he could strike a great understanding with Barnes as they're both clever, high energy technically proficient players. We should hopefully click more as the season progresses with Howe getting more time on the training pitch compared to last season and other sides around us playing midweek.

3 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

Great so every transfer window we’ll have to endure rumours of Gordon,Isak,Bruno now Tonali big money moves to one of the elites. Fuck you FFP.

I hate having good players, bring back Jamal Lewis.