Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

4 hours ago, STM said:

That might be because, I don't know.... he hasnt even arrived yet? [emoji38]

When we signed Botman, we did a "agreement in principle", then we got all the content later.

If rumours are correct, he's flying in tommorow and there will be more Tonali content than you can possible masturbate too.:thup:

I'll look forward to it. Just strange at least not to get a comment from the player. Suppose that could come before the weekend.

Just now, JJ7 said:

I'll look forward to it. Just strange at least not to get a comment from the player. Suppose that could come before the weekend.

We have had a comment from the player. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, STM said:

We have had a comment from the player. [emoji38]

You know what I mean. There's nothing on his own social media which is the norm now. Don't worry, I'm not in meltdown about it.

2 hours ago, JJ7 said:

They'll be doing the full media bollocks plus he seems like he doesn't like the limelight and leads a simple life. He doesn't buy expensive things. Sure, he'll lead a good lifestyle but he just seems like he is ants to lead a normal life.

4 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

They'll be doing the full media bollocks plus he seems like he doesn't like the limelight and leads a simple life. He doesn't buy expensive things. Sure, he'll lead a good lifestyle but he just seems like he is ants to lead a normal life.

If this is the case then it makes me like him more.

Edited by Caleb70

Guest reefatoon

I’m flying into Newcastle this afternoon, I’ll keep a look out and get the big scoop for us all.

2 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I just assumed we’d let him go on holiday given the short amount of down time and high number of games for him last season 

Possibly just for a presentation, pics in the ground, brief interview for club website etc. 

2 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I just assumed we’d let him go on holiday given the short amount of down time and high number of games for him last season 

We probably will- he might be just coming to finalise media stuff and personal issues before leaving again. Can’t see him training for another week or two given his schedule since last season. Guess we’ll find out over the next week with training pics though- he might not want the break, and get straight into his new club and teammates etc.