Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, Milanista said:

Schira (tier 2-3) has said Newcastle are confident they can close, 70-75m and 7m salary, that's net, so 14m gross.

Not a chance we are offering him over £200k/week. Something is being lost in translation there.

Really hope he's joining for the right reasons and isn't being pushed into it. If it's true. I's a good move if he has the drive and professionalism to reach the top.

It's not if Milan are pushing him into it for financial reasons or he just can't turn down the money. Not that this has been suggested, I'm just scarred by the likes of Luque and Thauvain. 

Encouraged by reports about his willingness to join however

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

Really hope he's joining for the right reasons and isn't being pushed into it. If it's true. I's a good move if he has the drive and professionalism to reach the top.

It's not if Milan are pushing him into it for financial reasons or he just can't turn down the money. Not that this has been suggested, I'm just scarred by the likes of Luque and Thauvain. 

Different levels these days, Luque would have never got through the screening process and Thauvin turned out to be a reasonably good player, didnt get enough chance or good coaching.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He doesn't want to leave Milan, that much is abundantly clear throughout the reporting.

The kid plays with venom, even when he was with Brescia, he always had that extra... bit of being a bastard, in a good way. He's not a dirty player, not at all--but he just... fights. Even if he has a bad game, he's going to cover every blade of grass.

But have no illusions that he's leaving Milan because he wants to. It seems (and is being reported now in Italian sources) that it is our CEO Furlani and our owner Cardinale that are pushing him out.

7m Euros net would be £11.4M gross, or £219k a week, sounds a bit too much like. 

But if he's our top target I suppose it's not ridiculous in today's market. 

Edited by Teasy