Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, midds said:

It's absolutely a possibility like :lol:

Bruno, Joelinton and Tonali need to start most games. Willock and Miley on the bench and finally Longstaff if necessary - I know it's harsh but that's the pecking order for me now

Not disagreeing, just saying Eddie has shown us he doesn't just put players straight back in like that.

For what it's worth, he started in the first game when we signed him. Which went really well to say the least.

Edited by Erikse

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Not disagreeing, just saying Eddie has shown us he doesn't just put players straight back in like that.

Absolutely, aye :thup: He does like to phase players in slowly but in this instance it needs to be immediate. He's been at the club for well over a year now, he needs to be thrown straight in, would be an instant improvement

I love it that we've all forgotten how distinctly average Tonali was after his first game [emoji38], let's hope it was the weight of the impending nonsense and he is actually good.  He will take weeks to get up go speed as well

1 minute ago, 1964 said:

I love it that we've all forgotten how distinctly average Tonali was after his first game [emoji38], let's hope it was the weight of the impending nonsense and he is actually good.  He will take weeks to get up go speed as well

Passing a ball 5 yards to a teammate would be an improvement on Longstaff.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Passing a ball 5 yards to a teammate would be an improvement on Longstaff.

Poor Longstaff's best moments where when he twice fell over the ball and dummied his opponent 

5 minutes ago, 1964 said:

He is very good, and with a lot of pace. The question is how well he has adapted.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

He is very good, and with a lot of pace. The question is how well he has adapted.

Pace???? No......

8 minutes ago, 1964 said:

I don't think many has forgotten that. But we know there is a better player in there somewhere, atleast that's the impression. And right now we need that player. Can't be much worse than what Longstaff is doing these days anyways.

Edited by Erikse

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

He did get dropped before his ban.  He's got a lot to prove imo, he should be very hungry.

Edited by El Prontonise

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

You must be watching a different player mate.

Hang on are we saying Tonali has pace?  He was towing a caravan in some of the games I saw

Just now, El Prontonise said:

He did get dropped before his ban.  He's got a lot to prove imo, he should be very hungry.

Aye, he was great against Villa but was very average after that

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

Yeahs he was clocked at the second fastest speed in a game in the serie A his last season.

On the way to the bookies maybe