NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Rumours that Bayern could be willing to offload De Ligt and/or Upamecano with the signings of Jonathan Tah (pending) and the Japanese bloke from Stuttgart.

Unsure what they'd cost but both players barely mid 20s so they fit the age profile at least. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

If Olise's clause can only be triggered by a team in the Champions League, I assume us, Chelsea and Man United would have to negotiate a fee?

Depending on how it's worded, ourselves and Man Utd could potentially activate before the end of June on the technicality that we were qualified for the champions league this season? The new season doesn't start until July. 

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

Depending on how it's worded, ourselves and Man Utd could potentially activate before the end of June on the technicality that we were qualified for the champions league this season? The new season doesn't start until July. 

I like how you find an angle O0

7 minutes ago, southernmag said:

Rumours that Bayern could be willing to offload De Ligt and/or Upamecano with the signings of Jonathan Tah (pending) and the Japanese bloke from Stuttgart.

Unsure what they'd cost but both players barely mid 20s so they fit the age profile at least. Thoughts?

Unlikely, both of these players will be on very high wages which fall outside of our current structure. 

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Palace would probably accept £60 million for Olise anyway, even without the release clause.

I think they will respect the players wishes aye. 

13 minutes ago, southernmag said:

Like both, but anyone coming in from those big European sides likely have wages beyond our structure.

20 minutes ago, southernmag said:

Not aimed at you - and this is not the best example, but this is such a pet hate. Feels like I see it everyday on here [emoji38] Just google the name before posting. Sounds like bruce saying "that bloke who relegated Bournemouth" 

9 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Not aimed at you - and this is not the best example, but this is such a pet hate. Feels like I see it everyday on here [emoji38] Just google the name before posting. Sounds like bruce saying "that bloke who relegated Bournemouth" 

Bruce knew full well the name of ‘the bloke’. I’m sure @southernmag genuinely can’t remember the Japanese blokes name.

Aye he could have Googled it, but the disrespect isn’t on the same level.

It’s not about whether it’s acceptable. It’s about what’s doable. If we need to sell players in order to do business then that’s what we have to do. Can’t be easy offloading some of shite we have, but baring in mind it is only the 14th of June I wouldn’t panic just yet. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

14 hours ago, Funtime Frankie said:

But spanish taxes are way higher so probably would accept 150k.

Spanish tax calculator on €10400000pa - €5632780pa Net. £4855326 at 1.16 exchange rate

UK tax calculator on £9100000pa(at 1.16 exchange rate) - £4834786 Net.

53 minutes ago, southernmag said:

Personally think Upamecano would be a disaster here/in the PL generally, hes been ropey in their team when i have watched them.