NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Personally think Upamecano would be a disaster here/in the PL generally, hes been ropey in their team when i have watched them.

I’ve never seen him play well.

I like Madueke but he lacks end product from what I've seen. Minteh has been more productive than he ever was in Eredevisie at a younger age.

His underlying stats for end product aren't overly impressive either. Xa or Xg are ok-good but far from great. In our system he'll score more goals I'm sure - doesn't seem a bad finisher at all.

I'll take him for £30m to share minutes with Minteh & Murph/Almiron. But would absolutely not sell Minteh to find Madueke.

15 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I like Madueke but he lacks end product from what I've seen. Minteh has been more productive than he ever was in Eredevisie at a younger age.

His underlying stats for end product aren't overly impressive either. Xa or Xg are ok-good but far from great. In our system he'll score more goals I'm sure - doesn't seem a bad finisher at all.

I'll take him for £30m to share minutes with Minteh & Murph/Almiron. But would absolutely not sell Minteh to find Madueke.

Sell Miggy to get Madueke. Keep Minteh, Murph for Right side versatility. Would prefer Olise/Sesko mind. 

Not quite privy to the finances but how on earth are Chelsea still allowed to spend? 

Feels like sometimes they bring in a player, just so nobody else can benefit from them. Such a shite club.

1 hour ago, NSG said:

Transfer window is open and we haven’t paid a fee yet for a player.

Acceptable, or not?

I wonder whether Crumpy ever found happiness

Tele were saying Olise’s £60m release clause is only applicable to CL clubs, not sure if it’s been posted on here.

Also Bailey (I know) has said that De Ligt is being offered around and we’re one of the clubs he’s been offered to. 

18 hours ago, Checko said:

I watched a highlights video of Olise.

I shouldn't have watched a highlights video of Olise.

The golden rule is never watch highlights videos of any player if you are emotionally invested in them coming here. If you can be dispassionate and enjoy the player for his qualities regardless of whether he ends up at Man U (fuck that) then knock yourselves out.

2 hours ago, Menace said:

Social media has made people very impatient and jittery

2 hours ago, SteV said:

Cheaper than cocaine.

Old fashioned transfer gossip printed in the footy section of a newspaper = the equivalent of a line in the pub bogs on a weekend

Constant deluge of social media bullshit transfer gossip = sitting in dark room with the curtains drawn tooting Wesleys all day every day

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, CallumG6 said:

Not quite privy to the finances but how on earth are Chelsea still allowed to spend? 

Feels like sometimes they bring in a player, just so nobody else can benefit from them. Such a shite club.

Everything working as intended. 

44 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Tele were saying Olise’s £60m release clause is only applicable to CL clubs, not sure if it’s been posted on here.

Also Bailey (I know) has said that De Ligt is being offered around and we’re one of the clubs he’s been offered to. 

We are a Champions League club until 30th June :thup: 

22 hours ago, TRon said:

I'd be wondering why Liverpool are (allegedly) trying to sign Minteh and not Almiron.

Because they think like we do. He’s a valuable young talent that they can develop and either play or sell on later for a profit. Highly doubt they’re looking at signing him to actually play him in the senior side.

Almiron isn’t worth anything to them. 

Edited by Deuce

I know we all find Football Insider to be a very dodgy source, but just thought I'd mention it, as it's a slow day rumour wise.

They are claiming we've been in touch about signing Tomori from AC Milan.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I know we all find Football Insider to be a very dodgy source, but just thought I'd mention it, as it's a slow day rumour wise.

:pedro:

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Tino   Tomori   Kelly   Hall

England's back 4 

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I love a dodgy source rumour to be fair. Thought he looked great when we played them.

17 minutes ago, KaKa said:

The “dream of dream” defensive signings.