NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 hours ago, greydos said:

Although Jon Dagur Thorsteinsson is similar to John Dahl Tomasson I can assure you the two are not related!

never gets old that one.

was it Lee or one of the other divvies?

12 minutes ago, huss9 said:

never gets old that one.

Chronicle quote for definite. Either waugh or the ginger lad I think. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Kone who we have been linked with the last few windows available for 18 million.

Isn’t he pretty slow? Very good technically but slow is what I’ve read despite looking athletic and quite strong. 

53 minutes ago, huss9 said:

never gets old that one.

Definitely Chris Waugh lol!! Made me miss Anal Oliver that chap!

def chris waugh

Mikel Antia (First-Team Coach)

Benitez is renowned for returning to players and coaching staff who have served him well in the past - he appointed Boudewijn Zenden at Chelsea and retained former assistant Pako Ayestaran’s services for 11 years - and he has done likewise with Antia.

And, though his surname may simply be an anagram of Vurnon Anita, no he is not a relative of United’s Dutch midfielder.

While Benitez was manager of Real Madrid’s ‘B’ side in the early-1990s - and even before that during his work with the academy - Antia was a reliable centre-back.

If it was Oliver it would say "And, though his surname may simply be an anagram of Vurnon Anita, reports that he is a relative of United’s Dutch midfielder are wide of the mark."

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Saw him play regularly in the Danish league where he was above average but not special in any way. Never seen anything in his game suggesting that he could some day be a premier league player. 

1 minute ago, mosstef said:

Saw him play regularly in the Danish league where he was above average but not special in any way. Never seen anything in his game suggesting that he could some day be a premier league player. 

:howe:

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

If it was Oliver it would say "And, though his surname may simply be an anagram of Vurnon Anita, reports that he is a relative of United’s Dutch midfielder are wide of the mark."

You've missed the part where Laurent Robert looked disinterested. 

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

You've missed the part where Laurent Robert looked disinterested. 

Who we don't think is any relation to Lauren Boebert.