NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just think when the first big signing news breaks… that endorphin rush!

Prediction w/c 29/7 😆

Edited by LFEE

The fact we’ve not heard leaks means the selling clubs / agents aren’t trying to spike the negotiations. It does sound like we’re likely ready to move very quickly as soon as these “dominoes” fall

2 hours ago, Andy84 said:

It’s frustrating because we are so close imo. A top CB and RW and we are a threat to top 4 easily 

And a reliable second striker, or Wilson being available off the bench, then yeah we have quality all over 

21 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Oh for fuck sake, I wanted us to get him as well, now Burnsie is saying we will.

Says he wants him and just his opinion yet starts the tweet incoming with the eyes. Kid needs to get out the house and stop wanking over football manager the fucking idiot. 

7 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Says he wants him and just his opinion yet starts the tweet incoming with the eyes. Kid needs to get out the house and stop wanking over football manager the fucking idiot. 

Strangely, strongly linked to Liverpool in the Japanese press.

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Strangely, strongly linked to Liverpool in the Japanese press.

It looks like Liverpool plan to keep Salah. That means whoever they sign as a RW will likely be a backup for a year or two.  We need someone to start.

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Oh for fuck sake, I wanted us to get him as well, now Burnsie is saying we will.

Good to know that the weird and borderline racist ‘sign players from Asia because we’ll get more sponsorship money’ crack is still alive and well.  Something that I honestly hadn’t heard in about a decade and a half. 

Kubo is a risky gamble. I want one of my favs to wear the black and white shirt, but his play style is just too unique to fit in. Mixed feelings.

If Kubo is the one we are targeting then I agree with Howe, we should keep Miggy as cover

Edited by Zero

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

Incoming to the dippers.. those twitter accounts should be binned.

Along with…

[Insert player name] Welcome to [insert club’s name they won’t sign for]
Anything to do with Burnsie and his billion burner accounts

Bald Tory Nonce Wraith, Race Baity Hastie and Creeping Dentist

12 hours ago, Andy84 said:

It’s frustrating because we are so close imo. A top CB and RW and we are a threat to top 4 easily 

Agree but we could really do with getting Willock, Wilson, Miley, Tino and the rest of the squad injury free (apart from the long termers) going into the season.  Even with less games, we need a full bench to really allow us to go all out this season.