NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Here he is, fresh from whipping up hatred against the London mayor.

To be fair one of the only times I agree with him Sadiq Khan is a massive prick. Other than that Edwards is a dick 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Toonjam88 said:

To be fair one of the only times I agree with him Sadiq Khan is a massive prick. Other than that Edwards is a dick 🤣🤣

Impressive that he managed to write an entire opinion piece off the back of the Telegraph misquoting Khan.

Good to see those days aren't behind him.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Here he is, fresh from whipping up hatred against the London mayor.

That means a deal being announced this weekend then since that twat is always wide of the mark.

Rumours you have outbid West Ham for Jhon Duran.

Although he's been social media posting photos of himself doing that wanky West Ham crossed arms / hammers thing tonight.

The guy is such an utter bell end.

2 hours ago, brummie said:

Although he's been social media posting photos of himself doing that wanky West Ham crossed arms / hammers thing tonight.

I don’t really understand the hype around Duran. Granted that he’s only young, and his goals per minute stats are….alright, but he seems to believe his shit doesn’t stink for some reason. Why would we bid for him?

7 hours ago, brummie said:

We haven’t you’re just trying to get more money out of West Ham.

8 hours ago, brummie said:

Rumours where ?

Someone in my local yesterday saying Ramsdale on loan happening 😂

We’ll sign some players, yes it would be good to have them in by now but I’m confident we’ll get the right players in. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

16 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Rumours where ?

Looks like there was something posted on the Villa forum on Thursday but the image isn’t showing now, so assume it was a now deleted tweet or something?

25 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Someone in my local yesterday saying Ramsdale on loan happening 😂

We’ll sign some players, yes it would be good to have them in by now but I’m confident we’ll get the right players in. 

Sign Trafford too and let’s just have 11 GKs.

Edited by Nucasol

6 hours ago, Emotic said:

I don’t really understand the hype around Duran. Granted that he’s only young, and his goals per minute stats are….alright, but he seems to believe his shit doesn’t stink for some reason. Why would we bid for him?

Like I said other day, he’s underlying stats must be so good for clubs to be sniffing. Just comes with the package of being a bell, so that potential could be realised or it’s another Balotelli.

1 hour ago, Joelinton7 said:

Would rather have Mateta 

Prior to last season and a new manager coming in, people on here would have been telling you this guy is shit.

Similar to how they have spoken about the likes of DCL and Kelechi when we were linked with both earlier this summer.

I find this sort of thing incredibly fascinating. 

Can't even imagine how many players are just stuck in rotten situations, under the wrong manager, and have been written off because of it.

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Prior to last season and a new manager coming in, people on here would have been telling you this guy is shit.

Similar to how they have spoken about the likes of DCL and Kelechi when we were linked with both earlier this summer.

I find this sort of thing incredibly fascinating. 

Can't even imagine how many players are just stuck in rotten situations, under the wrong manager, and have been written off because of it.

Not saying I’d just want to sign Mateta outright but out of the two it’d be him simply because of the ridiculous form he was in at the end of last season. 

No bad footballers actually exist and the only thing stopping them reaching Ballon d’Or level is being stuck in a rotten situation with the wrong manager. Fascinating.

That is why I am in favour of every player signing we are linked to. Wibble.

IMG_6532.thumb.jpeg.ae090199c5028f6edf081e74d3781d74.jpeg

Assuming nobody leaves (unlikely) then bringing in a starting right CB option and RW would significantly strengthen the starting 11 and squad. I think both will be filled but I’m less confident about striker being bolstered for some reason. I definitely think we need another option there and we surely can’t go into another season relying on Wilson as our only proper back up striker.

23 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

No bad footballers actually exist and the only thing stopping them reaching Ballon d’Or level is being stuck in a rotten situation with the wrong manager. Fascinating.

That is why I am in favour of every player signing we are linked to. Wibble.

IMG_6532.thumb.jpeg.ae090199c5028f6edf081e74d3781d74.jpeg

Imagine interpreting what I said this way.

You are so breathtakingly stupid man.