NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Arda Güler has a very promising present and, in particular, a promising future. The Turkish pearl has begun to demonstrate the enormous talent and potential that his boots hold. 

This, as is logical, has begun to dazzle half of Europe, where Newcastle seem willing to go all out to try to close the signing of the Real Madrid player. 

Yesterday, an intermediary sounded out Madrid to find out first-hand what the club's desire was for Güler. What's more, he himself hinted that there is a club in the Premier League, which could be Newcastle, that would pay 60 million fixed and 20 in bonuses for Arda Güler if Madrid put him up for sale. This would be the obvious declaration of intent from the English side. 

"If he is on the market, he will be sold tomorrow ," this person told the club.

Obviously, Madrid do not want to know anything about the player's departure. It is not even being considered. Arda Güler cannot be touched and is the property of the white team. 

47 minutes ago, TRC said:

Edwards is the best source we have, mainly because he gets exclusives from other journos at the Telegraph when we do domestic signings (Wood, Barnes, Gordon)

Is this serious???? 

3 minutes ago, JUICE690 said:

Quick google shows we tried to sign him last year. Though I can't be arsed to dig and further so possibly bullshit.

Every top 6 side in Europe were in for him last Summer. That's only barely an exaggeration. 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

My interpretation of this, assuming he's not full of shit, is that he has a source somewhere in the transfer pipeline (private jet, hotel, real estate, club driver, etc.). It'd be hilarious if it was Finneran.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

My interpretation of this, assuming he's not full of shit, is that he has a source somewhere in the transfer pipeline (private jet, hotel, real estate, club driver, etc.). It'd be hilarious if it was Finneran.

That was my immediate thought :lol:

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I think you're spot on with this like!

38 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

They're not all RWs, tbf, though I admire his effort. 

Anyone with any semblance of credibility wouldn't have compiled that list, tho, they'd have just told me to fuck off 😂

Random bunch of midfielders to make a list but "needs more time" to come up with 1 CB 😂

Relax mate.. my point wasn't that I'm better than Eddie Howe or Mitchell at scouting football potential. The list was done on FM.

I wrote the 'better than Thiaw' line, because Eddie and the player's agent dismissed the rumour and aye, I believe we can do better, even if it's an older, more boring player with PL experience

5 minutes ago, junkhead said:

Relax mate.. my point wasn't that I'm better than Eddie Howe or Mitchell at scouting football potential. The list was done on FM.

I wrote the 'better than Thiaw' line, because Eddie and the player's agent dismissed the rumour and aye, I believe we can do better, even if it's an older, more boring player with PL experience

Relax? I'm chilling on the sofa watching the Olympics man.

You're the one saying 30-40, better that Miggy, RWs were available then bothered your arse to list them 😂

Obviously never going to happen but would people take him on a straight loan as our main man for RW? Fill the gap for a year and then look again next summer?