NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

There’s at least 2 players ahead of Guler at RW for Real.  Maybe 3. He’s too good to sit on the bench. 

such as? I can only see Rodrygo as potentially ahead of him

Kylian Mbappé - LW/CF?

Endrick - CF

Jude Bellingham - Go into Mid

Vinicius Junior - LW

Arda Güler - RW

Rodrygo - RW

3 hours ago, The Butcher said:

I know a Blackburn fan and he's gutted.

He thinks he'll play in the PL at some point this season.

Let's see, but more of these signings pls 

He first turned out for them, in FA Cup, aged 15. Must have bags of promise. Left footed defensive midfielder (mainly), apparently. 

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

Might be a loan - Odegaard style? 

They've gotta pay for Mbappe somehow

Can see Guler not being keen as RM was his dream move

Be careful what you wish for. Bench warming wasn’t part of his dream. Bring him home [emoji38]

27 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

If he's not on @junkhead 's list he's not coming in.

Just checked, he is. Sign him up. Me bad. 

You biiiitch [emoji38]

Of course he's on THE LIST. It contains EVERY player in Europe who is realistically attainable and ready to start for us on the wing in the fight for top 5. 

I'm sad enough to add a section for RCBs, so stay tuned (motherfucker)

2 minutes ago, duo said:

Kylian Mbappé - LW/CF?

Endrick - CF

Vinicius Junior - LW

Arda Güler - RW

Rodrygo - RW

Brahim Diaz. Left footed AM/RW (and generally any attacking position). Brahim was preferred to Guler when Real needed goals in the CL and generally played well when given the opportunity.  Think he scored a fantastic winner against Leipzeig.  

I don’t think Carlo has ever played Jude at CM. I watched about 25 Real games last season and Jude didn’t play a minute at CM from what I saw.  Carlo’s also on record saying Jude needs to play close to goal. He could change his mind but I think he has Jude has a 10 or false 9.  Fede, Tchou, Modric, Cama are the midfielders imo. 

LW: Vini, Mbappe, Rodrygo

ST: Mbappe, Endrick, Jude

AM: Jude, Brahim, Guler

RW: Rodrygo, Brahim, Guler. 

I think Guler has a higher ceiling than anyone they have at RW but the others are far more developed at this point and have seniority. 

6 minutes ago, junkhead said:

You biiiitch [emoji38]

Of course he's on THE LIST. It contains EVERY player in Europe who is realistically attainable and ready to start for us on the wing in the fight for top 5. 

I'm sad enough to add a section for RCBs, so stay tuned (motherfucker)

You told me to fuck off then replied to my very next post.... 

wife dave GIF

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

You told me to fuck off then replied to my very next post.... 

wife dave GIF

[emoji38]

You did those @ mention thingys, so clearly you were begging for my vulnerable emotional reaction.. it's like YOU'RE MY WIFE NOW indeed 

1 hour ago, Vaj said:

Obviously never going to happen but would people take him on a straight loan as our main man for RW? Fill the gap for a year and then look again next summer? 

I've been thinking a CB loan would make a lot of sense if we don't think there's a too-good-to-pass-up player available. We obviously need a Schar replacement at some point, but not necessarily this season. If Botman and Lascelles didn't suffer long term injuries then I'm guessing it wouldn't be so high up the priority list.

Loan a CB > spend our whole budget on a versatile RW

3 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I've been thinking a CB loan would make a lot of sense if we don't think there's a too-good-to-pass-up player available. We obviously need a Schar replacement at some point, but not necessarily this season. If Botman and Lascelles didn't suffer long term injuries then I'm guessing it wouldn't be so high up the priority list.

Loan a CB > spend our whole budget on a versatile RW

I agree it makes sense, although Eddie says he's pretty against loan signings where the player isn't intending to stay permanently. I think there's a place for it, though.

56 minutes ago, duo said:

Kylian Mbappé - LW/CF?

Endrick - CF

Vinicius Junior - LW

Arda Güler - RW

Rodrygo - RW

It’ll be some 4-3-1-2 I can see Carlo going. Where Vini and Mbappe are up top, but interchange who is on left side of attack, with Bellingham behind. Then Valverde RCM doing the role of two players as he regularly does for balance.

Real Madrid would probably prefer Rodrygo goes for £60m+, but if some club did come in and offered that for Guler, I think they would be tempted. They need a CM long term and that’s the money there.

3 hours ago, nufc123 said:

Who is Tahir Simsek?

He is the way, the truth and the light. :pedro: (Until this doesn't happen, then he's another unheard of irrelevance).