NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

If we get Guehi Orsula Roque and that starting RW in August that would be a blockbuster summer and set us up perfectly for a real attack at this season.

All of a sudden we’re looking solid everywhere and even in depth too

Next season we could go large on a big GK and more depth 

9 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

If we get Guehi Orsula Roque and that starting RW in August that would be a blockbuster summer and set us up perfectly for a real attack at this season.

Regarding the third striker and centre back, I think it might be a case of something like £70 million on

Vitor Roque and Malick Thiaw 

Or

Osula and Guehi

Just from a money standpoint, and the fees being talked about. But could be completely wrong.

Edited by KaKa

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Regarding the third striker and centre back, I think it might be a case of something like £70 million on

Vitor Roque and Malick Thiaw 

Or

Osula and Guehi

Just from a money standpoint, and the fees being talked about. But could be completely wrong.

I’d prefer the former in that case

2 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

I’d prefer the former in that case

I'm pretty certain most on here probably would, as it's more exotic and exciting. But there's more risk involved.

Think it's far more likely Howe would prefer the latter though, due to their familiarity of the league. And so far more certainty.

For where we currently are I understand it.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

I'm pretty certain most on here probably would, as it's more exotic and exciting. But there's more risk involved.

Think it's far more likely Howe would prefer the latter though, due to their familiarity of the league. And so far more certainty.

For where we currently are I understand it.

Guehi is one of the best center backs in the premier league, I’d have him over unproven any day.

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

All of a sudden we’re looking solid everywhere and even in depth too

Next season we could go large on a big GK and more depth 

I think Roque would be that versatile forward earmarked for RW

3 hours ago, Unbelievable said:

Quite like the sound of Howe reviving the fortunes of a Brazilian wonderkid

Not happening if we're getting the Sheffield United lad

Get Roque in and move Wilson and Almiron on.

Gordon, Barnes, Isak, Roque, New RW, Murphy and Osula is hardly an embarrassment of riches for the front three, like.

We're all collectively just used to having no depth at all so it seems like it is.

12 minutes ago, Shak said:

Get Roque in and move Wilson and Almiron on.

:thup: - can't see Wilson going though especially now he's injured.  

There isn't a single reason why you'd pick Thiaw over Guehi like. Thiaw is what, 20-30m less and a COMPLETE toss up if he's going to adapt? The difference in price is basically made up with the familiarity and consistency Guehi brings. 

8 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Not the strongest source, but intrigued by the level of detail in there. Especially that Mitchell had an eye on him at Monaco.

Looked a handful at the Euros and was fun to watch. Absolute power house and impossibly quick. Also played like he had more lungs than the rest of us.

Really like that he can play upfront too, like he did for Turkey. 

Very much an Eddie Howe player.

Won't be the creator some want on the right wing though.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Was brilliant in the euros, reminded me of Bellamy tbh (if he’s the one I’m thinking of).

Yep, I was impressed, especially in that Austria game where he was a machine.

42 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Was brilliant in the euros, reminded me of Bellamy tbh (if he’s the one I’m thinking of).

Wasn’t he the absolute beast who never stopped running? Was absolutely immense in the euros, so physical and amazing attitude 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wasn’t he the absolute beast who never stopped running? Was absolutely immense in the euros, so physical and amazing attitude 

Yeah that’s the one, would fit right in under Howe imo.

3 hours ago, KaKa said:

Not the strongest source, but intrigued by the level of detail in there. Especially that Mitchell had an eye on him at Monaco.

Looked a handful at the Euros and was fun to watch. Absolute power house and impossibly quick. Also played like he had more lungs than the rest of us.

Really like that he can play upfront too, like he did for Turkey. 

Very much an Eddie Howe player.

Won't be the creator some want on the right wing though.

Does he play RW for Gala? If so, they are apparently about to sign Sara from Norwich so maybe something in this link.

Tonali isn't someone who quietly controls games, and I have long argued we need a defensive mid who can do that, even if it's just for plan b cos Howe's plan A isn't to have such a midfielder, it's all action high pressing players all the way through so I doubt we will go out and buy one unfortunately