NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

Keith Downie dropping a hint on Loaded Mag pod that club has shifted gears and are looking at bringing in a RW even if they can't move on Miggy

Edit: a name "we've been linked to before" but not 40-50m range

Check out my podcast dropping tonight where, after having collated all of the day's news, I make up some plausible information and present it in a vague way.

1 minute ago, andycap said:

Again 😂 stop turning your nose up at players. I'm not just aiming that at you mind 

Alright calm down player rating police. Do we all have to think positively about every player. So weird :lol:

8 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

Keith Downie dropping a hint on Loaded Mag pod that club has shifted gears and are looking at bringing in a RW even if they can't move on Miggy

Edit: a name "we've been linked to before" but not 40-50m range.

Sorry like, but when Sky and Talk Sport presenters do that, or ‘Breaking news coming up/after the break’ then it’s nothing news.

They will break breaking news as soon as they get, everything else is filler and designed to keep you watching/listening.

Would Elanga fit the project player being talked about not so sure, would hope we are aiming for someone with a higher ceiling and a better skill set, or pains me to say it stick with what we’ve got.

Edited by Whitley mag

I’d take Elanga or Kulusevski at this point. If we could get either of them for 30-35 million Howe would do wonders with them IMO. They’re different in styles but have some rather interesting skill sets imo. Kulu with his work rate and creativity, Elanga with his sheer pace and movement. Two years under Howe and they’d be worth 50-60 million or be really useful players for where we’re at. 

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Would Elanga fit the project player being talked about not so sure

The reports have gone from elite RW for half a year to it will be difficult to sign one. But its only Olise, Elanga, Madueke and Neto that has been linked by serious sources.