NUFC Transfer Rumours

Just now, Matt1892 said:

How many players can we loan and what are the restrictions around it? As in how many from the same team, league etc?

1 per club and 2 from PL clubs in total. Not that I expect us to loan more than one player. (Could see us doing a mutual favour for Chelsea with Chalobsh or Disaster. )

Just now, r0cafella said:

Hypothetical question for everyone. 

if in 12 months time our right centre back options are Diasasi or Chalobah and Guehi how’s everyone feeling about it ?

Guehi with Chalobah as back up to cover right back - would be happy with that. Won’t happen though.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Guehi with Chalobah as back up to cover right back - would be happy with that. Won’t happen though.

I see a world where we get Guehi in January and get Chalobah or axel on loan with an obligation for next summer. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

I see a world where we get Guehi in January and get Chalobah or axel on loan with an obligation for next summer. 

I think now is our chance to get Guehi. Once his fee drops the Cartel Cunts will be on him like a rash. Liverpool or Man Utd I reckon.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

I think now is our chance to get Guehi. Once his fee drops the Cartel Cunts will be on him like a rash. Liverpool or Man Utd I reckon.

I think so too, but I don’t think his drops much or at all come January, when the window opens at the end of the season that’s when I expect his valuation to drop to between 40-50m. 

21 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I think so too, but I don’t think his drops much or at all come January, when the window opens at the end of the season that’s when I expect his valuation to drop to between 40-50m. 

I agree. I think Liverpool come in for him after Friday's deadline. They need a Van Dijk replacement and rumours are they like Guehi.

Last minute deals doesn't feel very us. That's why I'm fairly convinced we won't be signing anyone. Perhaps someone like Trafford if we lose a keeper.

And yes I will be disappointed but I have to trust that those in charge of the club have their reasons for not spending. 

I will get behind Eddie and the lads regardless. Happy clappers of the world unite.

1 minute ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Out of curiosity, what is Mitchell’s history with last minute deals? He was at Spurs… does that mean he was part of that Spurs era where they left everything late every window?

Darren Eales was at spurs as well and was my worry about last minute stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Out of curiosity, what is Mitchell’s history with last minute deals? He was at Spurs… does that mean he was part of that Spurs era where they left everything late every window?

Was thinking this yesterday.

Always remember them getting great deals late on.

Remember the Van Der Vaart one really annoyed me at the time.

14 minutes ago, HayDen Traces said:

I agree. I think Liverpool come in for him after Friday's deadline. They need a Van Dijk replacement and rumours are they like Guehi.

Liverpool are definitely a team with the capacity to come in and take him, no FFP issues and they will definitely have a need for a centre half in the near future. 

I really want Simakan. He might be even more useful than Guehi this season, playing RB occasionally and allows Livra to play LB, while Schar and Botman starting alongside 

Hope we really got him. That looks more like a game changer to me than Guehi.

9 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Liverpool are definitely a team with the capacity to come in and take him, no FFP issues and they will definitely have a need for a centre half in the near future. 

And most likely get him for circa 45 +5

30 minutes ago, Zero said:

I really want Simakan. He might be even more useful than Guehi this season, playing RB occasionally and allows Livra to play LB, while Schar and Botman starting alongside 

Simakan would actually allow us to reverse the 3 centre back type setup we have used when Dan Burn was at left back, and then Trippier would really push forward.

Instead now, we could also sometimes have Simakan play that role at right back, and it would allow Hall who is more attack minded to really push forward, which would suit him.

52 minutes ago, STM said:

Last minute deals doesn't feel very us. That's why I'm fairly convinced we won't be signing anyone. Perhaps someone like Trafford if we lose a keeper.

And yes I will be disappointed but I have to trust that those in charge of the club have their reasons for not spending. 

I will get behind Eddie and the lads regardless. Happy clappers of the world unite.

Can't think there's any reason to have not strengthened at all in 2 windows. Plenty of players that could improve us for a fraction of 70 million. If they don't get it done they look pretty stupid for fixating on him all summer. Should have switched targets ages ago.

Maintain we will be lucky to get top 10 if have Burn, Krafth and Schar until Jan as hurts our ability to play out and results in more turnover of play with us launching ball (without Wilson there). Also makes our midfield innefective with Krafth and Burn in there due to how slow they move the ball and pressure it brings on.