NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 hours ago, Sufi said:

We must be one of the least crossing teams. Can’t even think of a header scored by Isak which is a shame because he’s tall, good positioning and good in the air. 

:D

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Discounting Gallagher I’m looking forward to every club going lowballing Chelsea who are in a financial mess. I’d prefer to just leave them stew but it would be class if their actual quality players like Madueke and Gusto got nabbed 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Discounting Gallagher I’m looking forward to every club going lowballing Chelsea who are in a financial mess. I’d prefer to just leave them stew but it would be class if their actual quality players like Madueke and Gusto got nabbed 

Id prefer if we didn’t do any business with them going forward. I love Lewis hall but let’s end it there. 

Tons of value elsewhere on the continent and even in South America. 50m for Gallagher is ridiculous to me. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Madueke would be an amazing signing for us.

5 minutes ago, vexred said:

Totally disagree, comes across as a right prick and don’t want him anywhere near our club.

14 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Totally disagree, comes across as a right prick and don’t want him anywhere near our club.

the only ‘red flag’ I’ve seen was him trying to take the penalty away from Palmer. 

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

His injury record would make me avoid him. After this season, I wouldn’t spend money on any player with a history of injuries.

Narrows down our pool of players to about four then

5 hours ago, Jagten said:

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see why Brentford, after likely losing Toney, would be willing sellers. For the money and with our ambitions + restrictions, (I'm guessing) 40m should get us some option on a potentially elite player, which I don't think (?) is him.  

They are always willing sellers provided their valuation is met, because they operate by the money ball system.

Mbuemo is an incredibly effective and versatile player that suits our play style to a tee and still has room for growth. 

Seems someone like Neto gets all the hype and plaudits, but Mbuemo is just as much of a terror, and has been more productive.

Mbuemo has 8 goals and 5 assists in only 22 games this season, after scoring 9 and getting 8 assists in 38 last year.

Both Mbuemo and Wissa at Brentford are really underrated.

10 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Injury prone this season so should fit in nicely. In Spanish but basically says we're interested at €50m:

https://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/1709319142-50-kilos-por-arda-guler-florentino-tiene-la-oferta-de-un-grande-de-europa-caduca-en-julio

Would love to get him on loan next season, would be a great door-opener (hate Souness for introducing that phrase)

4 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Would love to get him on loan next season, would be a great door-opener (hate Souness for introducing that phrase)

See if we can do what Arsenal did with Odergard, loan him for a season with a fixed fee of it all works out.

Omari Hutchinson from Chelsea would be a good signing. They signed him on a free from Arsenal last year (or year before) and he's just had a storming season in the Championship for Ipswich. He's a right winger too.

£20-25M I could see it happening as they need money and they are loaded on wingers right now. They are likely to sell Maatsen in the summer too so there is precedent of them selling their youth, and Lewis Hall, obviously.

Edited by BrianSwan

1 hour ago, vexred said:

I think he’s super talented but I’ve watched him quite a bit and he seems to have no motivation and just dicks around, loses the ball and stands still. Hard to evaluate any players at Chelsea but he looked the same for England last summer. Don’t see him as an Eddie type player but perhaps a change of scenery and a new manager could change all that. I’d imagine they want a fuck ton for him though 

Edited by Sufi

1 hour ago, Ronson333 said:

Anthonyyyyyyy

2 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Anthonyyyyyyy

He was a bit of a prick to opposing teams players. Not his own. He's also stopped most of that now apart from being exceptional at winning pens in a bit of a calculated way.  Which is good for us. He just plays his own game now. Madueke is a big risk, if Eddie could sort him out then fine but he seems more interested in social media than football.