NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

I have no clue about his character or attitude apart from the pen incident(s). If he’s good enough in this department then I would be very happy if we got him. He’s not perfect by any means, especially his decision making from what I’ve seen. However, I like his attributes a lot and his ceiling is very very high potentially. Exciting player even if not the finished article as mentioned. Think a move for him to us would be great for everyone concerned. Him and Guehi and id be very happy. 

Gordon          Isak           Kulusevski

Barnes         Wilson           Murphy

Osula 

pls

The more I think about Madueke the more it makes sense. Young, English, PL experience, pacey and clear talent that needs channelled and coached (classic Eddie buy). Has shown some good flashes at Chelsea but with their mental recruitment policy it feels like he's been in and out the side and a wide player like him probably needs a run of games and the commitment that he will get minutes so he doesn't try too hard.

I'd be really excited if we got him in, think he'd be brilliant for us.

4 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Gordon          Isak           Kulusevski

Barnes         Wilson           Murphy

Osula 

pls

Doesn't even make sense.  🤔

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Guehi, Trafford and Madueke on an option to buy and we're laughing.

Hopefully we'll ship a few out too.

Surely we aren’t signing another keeper this window ?

Just now, The Prophet said:

Think it's possible if Dubs leaves.

Not saying we couldn’t do with a good backup to pope, but money does seem tight. I think we will struggle to sell anyone as well tbh, can see a few going out on loan though.

24 minutes ago, Pilko said:

The more I think about Madueke the more it makes sense. Young, English, PL experience, pacey and clear talent that needs channelled and coached (classic Eddie buy). Has shown some good flashes at Chelsea but with their mental recruitment policy it feels like he's been in and out the side and a wide player like him probably needs a run of games and the commitment that he will get minutes so he doesn't try too hard.

I'd be really excited if we got him in, think he'd be brilliant for us.

Posted how I think he's brainless a month ago.. I've seen big parts of 4 of Chelsea's friendlies since and he's made me eat my words. Noni is in great form, he's literally their best player.. in the same way Palmer was during the season.

It's clear that Palmer and Neto will limit his opportunities, so there is a deal to be done.

3 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

I think it was because Almiron was injured and Murphy was playing right back, when players came back from injury Barnes was back on the bench for Murphy, who started nearly all of the games in the second half of the season.

Maybe. I think he wasn’t impressed with our performance against Palace away as it didn’t seem to work at all. 

He has however tried it when both fit which was the point I was making.

I think EH main plan is for both wide forwards and even Central forward to empty the tank each game and replace with equal quality on 65mins every game or thereabouts to keep the press going.

54 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I have no clue about his character or attitude apart from the pen incident(s). If he’s good enough in this department then I would be very happy if we got him. He’s not perfect by any means, especially his decision making from what I’ve seen. However, I like his attributes a lot and his ceiling is very very high potentially. Exciting player even if not the finished article as mentioned. Think a move for him to us would be great for everyone concerned. Him and Guehi and id be very happy. 

I like that the interviews are nearly 5 years apart and he still likes watching tv when he isn’t playing football.

51 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Maybe. I think he wasn’t impressed with our performance against Palace away as it didn’t seem to work at all. 

He has however tried it when both fit which was the point I was making.

I think EH main plan is for both wide forwards and even Central forward to empty the tank each game and replace with equal quality on 65mins every game or thereabouts to keep the press going.

That IS the plan, throw in tge midfield as well. The template was there when we finished 4th, only Brentford made more subs (it was close) and we made more attacking subs than anyone.