NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

That Engee on Twitter who is normally a windup merchant is claiming to have finally actually received ITK info and says Maxi is off to AC Milan

Agree. Pulisic on board. Seems they’ve seen that Milan have pulled out of signing Adama Traore, and just gone with ASM as some clickbait 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Aren't they a well known WUM?

Exactly. Never quite got the reason why people like him and the Frank Chipperfield goon exist. Sad fucking lives really.

Why do people say we will not get 50 million for maxi? The market we are in have average players going for that price. Same with the English tax that seems to exist except for us. If Lascelles leaves fuck 8 million get 20 he's English. 

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

I’m not ITK but I have a tingling in my balls that something is going to break tonight

Might it be your frenulum? (… which may be caused by you being right and ecstatic, or wrong and seeking alternate stimulation ?‍♂️).

2 hours ago, andycap said:

Why do people say we will not get 50 million for maxi? The market we are in have average players going for that price. Same with the English tax that seems to exist except for us. If Lascelles leaves fuck 8 million get 20 he's English. 

Because we seem to have only two views on our players... Worldies or Shite, no middle ground.

Again if we were buying him from abroad and seeing his highlights I can imagine we would all be jumping 

2 hours ago, andycap said:

Who is the average player going for 50m?

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Another small snippet on us. Basically Sky find it impossible to get information from us and if they catch wind of a transfer it's from the selling club or the players representatives.

They must have some shitty sources because a baldy called Luke knows it all.

5 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Bloke is consistently full of shit and muted on my Twitter feed. Milan have Leao and now Captain America. No chance. It’s Saudi or nowt I reckon.

I blocked him as soon as he popped up.

Going back two pages, but isn't the issue with Targett the big wages he's on and its meaning relative to the FFP restriction on wages to turnover?

Our turnover is not high enough to cover paying someone five million a year to sit on the bench, unless they're coming on and scoring goals like Callum Wilson.