NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, cranna said:

Howe is an ex-Bournemouth manager. He doesn't like flair and excitement, he likes tall players that fight for the badge and run like meth addicts for 90 minutes. Pure Championship style of playing vibe.

shark-jump.gif

3 minutes ago, cranna said:

Howe is an ex-Bournemouth manager. He doesn't like flair and excitement, he likes tall players that fight for the badge and run like meth addicts for 90 minutes. Pure Championship style of playing vibe.

Exactly what I've been thinking and that style of play get you finishing..

**Looks at last season Table**

Finishing I'm the Champions League places.

He’s out until tail end of September anyway. Think that’ll be enough for Leeds to hold on to him. 

Need to be signing first teamers not washed up backups from the Championship anyway.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, 54 said:

On a serious note, is this the sort of drivel we should expect if we become a successful club? :lol:

It’s already happened this summer. Some absolute lunatics knocking about.

24 minutes ago, 54 said:

Exactly what I've been thinking and that style of play get you finishing..

**Looks at last season Table**

Finishing I'm the Champions League places.

Of course, you can achieve results playing direct/high intensity football. But let's wait for this season to see if he overperformed or not.

I'm not saying he's a bad manager, what I'm saying is that he has an "underdog Championship style" type of approach. The difference is that he has now a 250m new set of very good players to upgrade his Bournemouth 2.0 model.

Choosing players like Tonali, Gordon and Barnes instead of Maddison, Szobo or MacAllister tells a lot about what he's looking for.

Edited by cranna

11 minutes ago, cranna said:

Of course, you can achieve results playing direct/high intensity football. But let's wait for this season to see if he overperformed or not.

I'm not saying he's a bad manager, what I'm is that he has an "underdorg Championship style" type of approach. The difference is that he has now a 250m new set of very good players to upgrade his Bournemouth 2.0 model.

Choosing players like Tonali, Gordon and Barnes instead of Maddison, Szobo or MacAllister tells a lot about what he's looking for.

What’s your thoughts on Frimpong?

31 minutes ago, cranna said:

That’s some bullshit 

15 minutes ago, cranna said:

I'm not saying he's a bad manager, what I'm saying is that he has an "underdorg Championship style" type of approach. The difference is that he has now a 250m new set of very good players to upgrade his Bournemouth 2.0 model.

Don't know about Maddison, but Szobslai and Mac Allistair might have chosen Liverpool over us. We don't actually know that we weren't in for them.

16 minutes ago, cranna said:

I'm not saying he's a bad manager, what I'm saying is that he has an "underdog Championship style" type of approach. The difference is that he has now a 250m new set of very good players to upgrade his Bournemouth 2.0 model.

The water in the well cannot contemplate the ocean 

14 minutes ago, cranna said:

I'm not saying he's a bad manager, what I'm is that he has an "underdorg Championship style" type of approach. The difference is that he has now a 250m new set of very good players to upgrade his Bournemouth 2.0 model.

Choosing direct players like Tonali, Gordon and Barnes instead of Maddison, Szobo or MacAllister tells a lot about what he's looking for.

IMG_2152.thumb.jpeg.45a4e4811bc4a7ffae891729f56bee93.jpeg

I’m all ears, please explain it to me.