NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

We have had a phase where we have bought a lot of players but made little from sales, due to building up the squad depth that we need.

Now it is about upgrading those players and selling those coming towards the end of their careers or those who are not good enough for a Top Six squad, which is where we want to be consistently.

Presuming we have triggered the deal to sign Lewis Hall, I can see another 4 players coming in this summer with the same amount going in sales to help subsidise those signings.

We will turn a profit for PSR for last year now, if we can get somewhere close again this year then it should free up a lot of wiggle room for the following year.

No idea how you think we’ve made a profit for PSR last year. It’s not even close.

Just now, jonny1403 said:

No idea how you think we’ve made a profit for PSR last year. It’s not even close.

We needed to make a £2 million profit to be PSR compliant over the 3 year period, so we have either made a profit or face a points deduction.

We were predicted to make a loss of £64 million without player sales, which didn’t take in to account the sale of ASM, which is why the figure of us needing £40 million in sales before the deadline was banded about.

29 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Thank you please

Isak 

Barnes  Gordon Kvaratskhelia

Joelinton         Bruno

Hall   Botman    Tomori    Tino

Mamardashvili

Why would you spend big on Kvaratskheilia to then play both him and Gordon out of position?

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Despite me having doubts about him as a player I still find it all very sad the way football squads are being controlled by these ill thought out rules. 

As for the fee seems a little cheap depending on his contract situation.

Update: £35m not £10m? Brilliant piece of business. Guessing it maybe offset in an imminent purchase from Forest. MGW?

5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Would be nice if we could get about 50m for Wilson, Trippier, Almiron. I know it sounds a lot but it’s not impossible. Nothing would surprise me really. 

With the appropriate buying clubs we should be looking £15m a piece, maybe £20m for Wilson.

but who the fuck knows how much a player is valued at these days

11 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Would be nice if we could get about 50m for Wilson, Trippier, Almiron. I know it sounds a lot but it’s not impossible. Nothing would surprise me really. 

In the current market that sounds about right - £20m x2 and 1 x £10m.

Had a feeling it’d be a gk but thought it would be Henderson. Might as well just keep hold of Dubravka. They paid just under £8m for Vlachodimos last year. Hope we don’t give them £35m for him. 

Edited by Joelinton7

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Yikes, if true. Looked really bad for Benfica and is Forest’s 3rd choice goalie. Looks like they’re paying us more on Anderson just to get rid of this guy.

Edited by McCormick