Tino Livramento

Yorkie

19 minutes ago, madras said:

William Onyabor's "Fantastic man" is on quite a bit for some telecoms (?) advert at the minute. It's rare to find a track I just don't get bored of.

Quite rare to find me dancing around the kitchen at silly o’clock on a Saturday morning, but that track made it happen! Loved it , thanks 

4 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Shock the ITKs went too early

Not that I hold anything on twitter in high regard, but what makes this random twitter person more credible than other random twitter people?

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Not that I hold anything on twitter in high regard, but what makes this random twitter person more credible than other random twitter people?

They work for BBC and Talksport and both have genuine connections to Southampton

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

If we’re offering circa £30m and they’re looking for more that’s a bit mental on their part, with him having not played properly since the ACL injury and then having been relegated

Hoy Fraser in the mix! 

I don't think Southampton have sold anyone yet - Redmond was out of contract. They seem to be hoping for large fees, at this stage, at any rate. 

The ownership is a bit complicated, so maybe the decision-making process is a bit unclear.

The lad clearly has a connection to the club and no doubt enjoys the attention that it gives him when posting stuff on Twitter.

I don’t know why people can’t accept it for what it is, rather than looking for things that knock his credibility as a source of information.

It isn’t worth getting jealous about it.

Let's not forget that Alex Crook broke the exclusive that Nottm Forest WILL be sacking their manager Steve Cooper just hours before Nottm Forest announced that Steve Cooper has the full backing and has just signed a new contract... 

10 minutes ago, Cronky said:

I don't think Southampton have sold anyone yet - Redmond was out of contract. They seem to be hoping for large fees, at this stage, at any rate. 

The ownership is a bit complicated, so maybe the decision-making process is a bit unclear.

Do they have to sell?

They’ve also just turned down a £40m offer for ward prowse from West Ham, have made three signings already and are looking at buying Ross Stewart from mackems for £10m so it seems they’re gonna have a pop at coming straight back up.

Edited by Gawalls

fair enough if they don't need the money. May be worth waiting till closer to end of window, don't think he's worth spending more than we're offering at the present, he may kick up an internal fuss and they may come back. 

They’re like a bunch of kids on there with that pack mentality. Some of them are adults or old enough to know they’re being a dickhead. I guess they’re just dickheads…! 

You know it’s legit what they’re feeding, but if something changes where it’s down to clubs, agents, etc then that’s knowt to do with the 3rd party itk whose just fed the initial news. 

2 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

fair enough if they don't need the money. May be worth waiting till closer to end of window, don't think he's worth spending more than we're offering at the present, he may kick up an internal fuss and they may come back. 

Agree but I have also read he’s very happy there as he’s very grateful as they got him away from the Chelsea loan system which didn’t suit him.