Tino Livramento

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

Off the top of my head, I can think of only one other former Newcastle player whose first and last name end with an O. 

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Take it that's Valentino Lazaro?

And Eduardo Robledo  :celb1:

Just now, Displayname said:

Seriously doubt that we spent £35m only for him to cover for a guy that played almost every minute last year. 

Howe must think he can play in other positions aswell.

We will be seeing the medical stats and maybe this has been sold to Trippier as a way to extend his career by one or more seasons... you are long time retired.

Just now, Displayname said:

Seriously doubt that we spent £35m only for him to cover for a guy that played almost every minute last year. 

That's how big clubs work. You spend money to have a deeper squad.

Also you've said yourself Trippier played every minute... hardly ideal. 

When we've been to Italy on a Wednesday and play Burnley at home on a Sunday, that might be the time to give this lad a game. Not to mention the domestic cups. Also, Trippier isn't bullet proof. One injury and 30 odd million could look the decision of the season.

15 minutes ago, Displayname said:

I don't think about it in terms of cover. It's a squad that will have to play a lot of intense games in multiple competitions. The drop off from Trippier is immense. 

Makes perfect sense for now and the future to add another high-quality player in that position. 

To the tune of agadoo....

Va...len...tino, tino, tino - Gurn my face with Tonali

Va...len...tino, tino, tino - Intensity identity

To the left, to the right, jump up and down exploding knee

Come and watch every night, sing that Tino melody

Maybe needs some work [emoji38]

Not to be a Debbie Downer but his previous interviews for Southampton he looked a lot more bubbly and bright-eyed. Hopefully it’s just nerves and not some sort of mental thing he’s been dealing with by being out for so long.

14 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer but his previous interviews for Southampton he looked a lot more bubbly and bright-eyed. Hopefully it’s just nerves and not some sort of mental thing he’s been dealing with by being out for so long.

That's very much a Debbie Downer take like. :lol:

29 minutes ago, McCormick said:

As I feared, he was talking to Tonali.

18 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Is it becoming a bit that they have to be as dour as possible?

Soft skills began a slow death with younger Millennials and has fallen off a cliff with the generation behind.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Ashby isn't match sharp, Krafth isn't fully fit and we want rid of Manquillo. Makes sense that we'd want a right back.

Is Tino match sharp?

I'm not against the transfer btw. Just stirring shit 

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

this lad’s about as gutted as Sandro to be joining this great cloob [emoji38]  Looking forward to watching him play for us. We are building some squad for the now and for the future. :indi:

Why don’t they know the phone should be above them for the perfect angle?

I heard from me mate who works at Shark Bar across from St. James' Park, that the reason this new kid is so down is he can't adapt to life in a different country, especially up here in the North-East.