Tino Livramento

Yorkie

The homework that’s done on player mentality, attitude etc is clearly massive. I wonders how well they’re able to match that level of personality scouting for players outside of the UK, especially younger players.

We must have known for sure that Bruno was the right fit. Tonali is a quieter type, steely and much less overt in his traits.

The one transfer that I find interesting is the Ekitike one, we tried to sign him over two windows and there appear to have been attitude problems at PSG, he gave us the run around and it’s unclear if he’ll sign for a PL club this summer. Will be really interesting to see how he develops as a person.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Viana said:

Genuinely the first 18-20 seconds of that are terrifying. There's a 6-7 second period where he doesn't move a muscle. 

Maybe he’s being extra cautious about his ACL. It’s good we need players with this kind of dedication. Might be tricky when he needs to play though. 

Edited by Joelinton7

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/09/2023 at 00:46, 80 said:

He starts to loosen up a little bit once they're 90% through the interview, but I wouldn't blame anyone for saying we spiked him with mogadon to get him to sign for us.

He's looked a little bit nervous when he's come on for usas well  IMO, maybe he's still feeling his way. Quite a big step up to turn out for a club with such huge expectation compared to playing for little old Southampton.

I think once he's had a couple of games under his belt he'll start finding his feet and showing us his full attacking repetoire. Feels like he's playing it a bit safe at the moment, probably terrified of making a mistake.

Was our second best player after Joelinton in that half. Looks ready to come in properly. Wonder what his season will look like given Trippier isn’t and shouldn’t be dropped. Wonder if he’ll get some time on the right wing