Harvey Barnes

khay

1 minute ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Impressed with all the medical knowledge on this forum. What’s the chances of there being so many experts in one small forum like this? 

Well, you didn't need to be a manager yourself to be able to acknowledge that Steve Bruce was a shit manager.

Edited by Erikse

Impressed with all the medical knowledge on this forum. What’s the chances of there being so many experts in one small forum like this? 

Think people are just frustrated at the constant injuries and set backs, it’s completely ruined the season.

I don't think anyone is even claiming that are they? They're just asking questions about why this is happening.

What a shit signing this has turned out to be by the way. Obviously not his fault but the money we spent on him and Tonali to get zero improvement this season has been massively damaging given the increase in games. 

42 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

It means our medical department is lacking. Which makes sense as it’s one of the few areas which hasn’t seen much improvement since the takeover. 

This is pretty embarrassing if he’s out for 3 months pre surgery. 

Been quite a few come in under Howe tbh. 

14 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

It's incredible really. Barnes, Botman, Pope, Willock, Isak - all absolutely vital to our team. I'd just quit if this was FM.

Yeah, when was our last save? Can we just reload that?

9 minutes ago, St1pe said:

What a shit signing this has turned out to be by the way. Obviously not his fault but the money we spent on him and Tonali to get zero improvement this season has been massively damaging given the increase in games. 

Just imagine how amazing this summer window will be though. It'll be like double the new signings. :fwap:

10 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Plenty of folk saying the medical staff don’t know what they are doing. Or did I dream that? 

Plenty of people asking if the medical team don't know what they're doing, not claiming to be medical experts.

Did you never question whether Bruce knew what he was doing, or Southgate? 

People’s frustration at the volume and length of injuries seems to be influencing their overall opinion of the medical staff. We had few injuries last year, we’ve had a fuck load of games causing loading based injuries and some freak traumatic injuries. Initial injuries to players puts an increased load on other players causing further injuries.

The club has spent more money on treating and preventing injury than probably any other regime previously. Shit happens, we’ve been unlucky, we’ll be ok. Theyll clearly be doing everything they can do and I have no concerns about the medical staff. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

1 hour ago, St1pe said:

Livramento is literally the only signing we have had any benefit from, we spent or committed to 170m worth of new talent and only have the use of 1 fullback. Its been a disaster really

5 minutes ago, BullyDogs said:

Livramento is literally the only signing we have had any benefit from, we spent or committed to 170m worth of new talent and only have the use of 1 fullback. Its been a disaster really

Quick, let's find someone to blame.

I'm going with...... Almiron

1 hour ago, madras said:

Next International break is March I think. I was going to call for an alteration to the thread title but might not need to.

Just in time for our players to be back from injury and get injured again on international duty.

12 minutes ago, BullyDogs said:

Imagine being this negative at this point in time supporting the club :lol: There's glass half full, glass half empty, and help I've headbutted the glass and have shards of glass in me face. 

3 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Imagine being this negative at this point in time supporting the club :lol: There's glass half full, glass half empty, and help I've headbutted the glass and have shards of glass in me face. 

Just frustration at the situation we find ourselves in.