Harvey Barnes

khay

Just now, Leicester fan said:

Well Done Newcastle you've signed a great player. Good luck for the new season and hopefully we'll play you again soon.

Seems like a lot of your supporters are sad to see him go. 

4 minutes ago, Leicester fan said:

Well Done Newcastle you've signed a great player. Good luck for the new season and hopefully we'll play you again soon.

Hopefully - I live in Loughborough and my wife and in laws are all Leicester season ticket holders so I’ll be rooting for you (guaranteed for at least two games next season anyway). But weird you got Coventry first game don’t you think?

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Well in the sense that he isn’t a pure dribbler (see ASM, HBA) but he beats a man with give and goes or pace onto through balls, yes.

I think just looking at his numbers would probably suggest he’s a bit more clinical than Miggy though.

In all the highlights I’ve seen it’s just miggy on the left with a footballing brain.

1 minute ago, Leicester fan said:

He's a big loss to us. Came through our academy. he gives 100%  and he's very quick. and will score you alot of goals. 

Hopefully you’ll use the money wisely and invest to both come back up, and hammer the  mackems whilst doing so. 👍

Just now, Leicester fan said:

He's a big loss to us. Came through our academy. he gives 100%  and he's very quick. and will score you alot of goals. 

What was the inspiration behind your username?

mine is named off a teddy bear from GTA V that one of the main antagonists Trevor Philips sexually abuses. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

mine is named off a teddy bear from GTA V that one of the main antagonists Trevor Philips sexually abuses. 

😂😂

19 minutes ago, Leicester fan said:

I do have to say though - the lad will be pleased with not having to refer to a bap / bread roll as a cob ffs. That shits just weird.

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Yeah that’s not weird

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You the one they were telling me about with the Chilean wine or not? My apologies if not as I was a bit drunk when they were telling me.

Aye

49 minutes ago, Leicester fan said:

Good luck for coming straight back up :thup: