Harvey Barnes

khay

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Goal or assist every 96 minutes.

"jury's out" though. :lol:

Considering the time out he had for injury he's contributing nicely and you can tell Eddie is managing his minutes and getting him back up to speed in a staggered fashion. Full pre-season behind him and I think he'll post similar numbers to Gordon next season if he gets the minutes.

40 minutes ago, Aiston said:

He's been absolutely fine this season when fit, saved us plenty of points as well.

If he had the full season I think he'd be posting Anthony Gordon numbers tbh (perhaps with less penalties won).

• 2 weeks later...

I said it in a different thread. I looked through Leicester fans opinion about him, and the main complaint was inconsistency. That he gets lost in games. It seems like that's what's happening, one game he looks like a fantastic signing, and in another he looks like a pretty bad one.

Edited by Erikse

2 hours ago, Ben said:

I wonder if Howe has thought of playing Barnes as a central Striker, he's a great goalscorer 

He has started just 2 games as a CF for Leicester. I would assume that there's a reason for that. I think that it's easier for him to drive forward with his pace from the wing. It actually says that he started a youth game as a DM, maybe that's where we should play him?:lol:

Edited by Erikse

11 minutes ago, Erikse said:

He has started just 2 games as a CF for Leicester. I would assume that there's a reason for that. I think that it's easier for him to drive forward with his pace from the wing. It actually says that he started a youth game as a DM, maybe that's where we should play him?:lol:

He is at his best when he can isolate and use pace against someone 1v1 to cut inside. I mean it’s possible as a cf, just way easier on the wing hugging the line or breaking behind the LB/RB when pulling him wide.