Lewis Hall

Paully

6 minutes ago, Displayname said:

What an exciting signing!

Think im gonna give this transfer window 10/10 after all. Forget about the little stuff. 

Four absolute fantastic signings. 

Sad to see ASM go, but he probably didnt fit in with the playstyle. Still think we go robbed though, but who cares :)

And all of the acedemy players we’re getting as well, they often go unnoticed. One day they’ll just explode onto the scene.

11 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

And all of the acedemy players we’re getting as well, they often go unnoticed. One day they’ll just explode onto the scene.

Chichè, but Anthony Gordon is also going to feel like a new signing. Come along way this summer.

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Eddie said only if someone gets injured

He spoke about Hall as if he'd already signed so  could the "another one" he talked about be "another one" and after that it's just if someone gets injured.

Just now, madras said:

He spoke about Hall as if he'd already signed so  could the "another one" he talked about be "another one" and after that it's just if someone gets injured.

Sounded like Hall was the last one to me, other than the injury scenario. 

Can't see another signing barring injury like Howe said, he seemed fairly definitive and I don't think it's his style to mislead. Plus it's not like other clubs where owners and directors splurge without management being on board.

Squad harmony is another big thing and we've a lot of bodies as it is. I think we'll be quite content with Lascelles being the option of last resort and going on last season he seems fairly satisfied with that too. Burn will probably be the backup CB covering both sides I think. They won't sign someone just to have around to cover every eventuality, like CM in January. RCB will be the big one next summer and I think they'll have a primary target well lined up in advance.