Lewis Hall

Paully

7 minutes ago, andycap said:

Howe has turned an up and coming prospect with premier league playing experience into a youth development player. Takes some doing that mind 😂 and if he does go back to Chelsea I cannot see them being to happy about it his price would've dropped massively. 

Imagine that is part of the master plan, Chelsea bank on that 30m for FFP but we kill the poor kids career and send him back.

9 minutes ago, andycap said:

Howe has turned an up and coming prospect with premier league playing experience into a youth development player. Takes some doing that mind 😂 and if he does go back to Chelsea I cannot see them being to happy about it his price would've dropped massively. 

Bloody Howe ey.

I wonder what the plan was/is with him. We must have known a little bit about him before we signed him? Were the club completely wrong in their assesment of him and his strengths/weaknesses?

Edited by Erikse

12 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Why the fuck is Lewis Hall constantly top of this forum 😂

Probably something to do with the insane money involved and that he never gets a look in, to be fair :lol:

I’m really hoping we have some sort of get out clause here and that’s what’s stopping him playing. Otherwise, it has to be the most nonsensical piece of business we’ve done in years.

I know I was guilty earlier on in the thread but we have so little information that all speculation has proved pointless. I don’t even acknowledge his existence anymore, tbh. 
He’s a non factor that as of yet, hasn’t cost anything as far as I know.

I’ve no idea what circumstances could change that and I’m bored of guessing.

10 hours ago, Aiston said:

Probably something to do with the insane money involved and that he never gets a look in, to be fair :lol:

We haven’t even signed him yet!! Don’t remember Doumbia getting this much attention 😉 😅

Watched him training with the subs at half time yesterday. He didn't shoot at goal like someone else mentioned he did (and buried them all) in the Arsenal match thread(?), but he looks so comfortable with the ball. Really good technique. Looked very happy too. Such a weird loan. Wonder if we'll ever get the full story on this one.

3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Watched him training with the subs at half time yesterday. He didn't shoot at goal like someone else mentioned he did (and buried them all) in the Arsenal match thread(?), but he looks so comfortable with the ball. Really good technique. Looked very happy too. Such a weird loan. Wonder if we'll ever get the full story on this one.

IIRC there's a clause that activates if he scores a goal in warm-up/training

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Luque said:

IIRC there's a clause that activates if he scores a goal in warm-up/training

Also if BT/Sky zoom the cameras into his face on the bench