Newcastle United 2-0 Burnley (30/09/23)

Mike

Just now, samptime29 said:

Beer and causal, dive bar vibe.

In rittenhouse: Oscar’s and Good Dog. Go to south street as well and enjoy the Wooly Mammoth (I think that’s what it’s called). Try also Frankford Hall and evil genius brewery (not central but well worth). For food make sure you go to reading terminal market! If you’re at the eagles live enjoy yourself, it’s one of the best atmospheres in sports when they play well. If you have time I’d try and have a walk around university city and grad hospital area, they’re beautiful.  Drop me a DM if you need any more suggestions or help!

Just now, Theregulars said:

In rittenhouse: Oscar’s and Good Dog. Go to south street as well and enjoy the Wooly Mammoth (I think that’s what it’s called). Try also Frankford Hall and evil genius brewery (not central but well worth). For food make sure you go to reading terminal market! If you’re at the eagles live enjoy yourself, it’s one of the best atmospheres in sports when they play well. If you have time I’d try and have a walk around university city and grad hospital area, they’re beautiful.  Drop me a DM if you need any more suggestions or help!

Thanks mate appreciated