Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Feel like I'm constantly on the verge of bubbling tbh like. I'm very much in danger of losing my shit when I hear the anthem 

Oh you will definitely weep like. I was bubbling like a baby in Milan. Almost certainly will tonight too.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Feel like I'm constantly on the verge of bubbling tbh like. I'm very much in danger of losing my shit when I hear the music 

Same, every time I see a video or photo on here I start welling up, proper soft shite I've been this last 24 hours.

There'll be tears of pride and pent up emotion from me when they play the CL music before kickoff.

5 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Before I go looking underground - anyone know of any cheap/free trial deals for TNT?

All CL matches are being streamed free on Livescore

https://www.livescore.com/en/football/champions-league/group-f/newcastle-united-vs-paris-saint-germain/1071860/

You need to be in Ireland though so will need a VPN.  I've been using a free one called Urban VPN

That's a proper legit site BTW incase any mods think I'm posting dodgy streams

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

Same, every time I see a video or photo on here I start welling up, proper soft shite I've been this last 24 hours.

There'll be tears of pride and pent up emotion from me when they play the CL music before kickoff.

Coupled with an inner Viking berserker pent up rage that we unleash all the frustration of the past 20 years and go full medieval on PSG and steam roller them non?

49 minutes ago, SteV said:

Mate has just told me a couple of PSG fans have been in Morrisons in Byker.

No word on whether they’re calling up to the Raby for pre-match pints.

Just spotted a little group of their Ultras round Haymarket. 

Aggressively stared them down for a nanosecond like a Makem in Tenerife who’s spotted a toddler in a Toon shirt slurping a Calippo by the pool. 

They did nowt. Soft clarts. 

Haymarket remains a black n white stronghold. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

28 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Before I go looking underground - anyone know of any cheap/free trial deals for TNT?

Just use a naughty link for free?

Joking, naughty streams take money away from broadcasters and have a knock-on affect. Use legit streams!

Edited by FCB

3 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Just spotted a little group of their Ultras round Haymarket. 

Aggressively stared them down for a nanosecond like a Makem in Tenerife who’s spotted a toddler in a Toon shirt slurping a Calippo by the pool. 

They did nowt. Soft clarts. 

Haymarket remains a black n white stronghold. 

If they take that sodding eyesore of a building back to Paris with them they can have Haymarket

I have to say I'm excited for the Geordies that have supported the team for many years and have waited for this moment. Although Newcastle was my adopted team in the 90's I stopped watching English football for years so it isn't anything near the thrill you lads and lasses must feel on a night like this. 

I hope everyone has a great time, I cleared my schedule to watch the game here and I'm sure the long term Non-Geordie supporters from everywhere in the world, hope you all have a great time too.

image.png.34df873acc3f68f0d1c226fc1325fcab.png

This is it! Champions League at SJP playing the best of the best. Excitement doesn't even cover it today. Overriding emotion is pure pride! I've got absolutely no doubt they'll go out and leave everything on the pitch.

Our time to showcase who we are. HWTL! 

:indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi:

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Seem to remember either him or Gullit trying to bring him here. 

Was probably Bobby - Enrique was so underrated as a player - he could play in any of the 10 outfield positions with ease - no wonder Bobby loved him 

3 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Wait, this is on tonight? Fuckkk wor lass said it was the morra...

I understand. None of us are used to being in the Champions League. Matches take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.