Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I will never ever ever get over not being there for this. Ever ever ever ever. Motherfucker.

I feel like I missed my shot too see a game at all tbh. The only way in now is to buy one of those prawn sandwich packages.

10 hours ago, Slim said:

Couldn’t get one. Surely the sellers could have stopped the lad buying 30 in one go like. 

Also Ian is a cunt

Edited by AJ9

1 hour ago, Miercoles said:

I feel like I missed my shot too see a game at all tbh. The only way in now is to buy one of those prawn sandwich packages.

Membership > ballot? I’ve a mate who got a PSG ticket in the ballot and another 2 who have picked up ballot tickets for most league games so far. Both have been successful once the resales up come up - keep refreshing seems to be the key as they drop available randomly.

Can barely imagine what level of little bitch you have to be to not only pull the trick of buying loads of programmes to sell on at a massively marked up price but then to post about it online and say shit like “busiest one ever, lol.” Needs to be branded somewhere visible so everyone knows he’s a wrong’un

11 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

You got the link to the vid where you thought Howe said "fucking hell" to Schar. Desperate to see that :lol: 

Any of the TNT 2nd half links above your post, or it might be the post match one

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Apologies if already posted but this is incredible, PSG players look rattled.

Inject it! PSG team looking like they’re about to be thrown in the pit with the lions! No other team is going to look forward to playing us at home. Love it:indi: