Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

44 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Not sure, tbh. Both the Old Firm are a different level to any English fans. Seems like Celtic are better out of the two though. They also have the best songbook in the country, imo. 

I've been to umpteen matches at both venues and for regular run of the mill matches the atmosphere is truely dreadful. At Celtic especially theres usually 1000s of empty seats as ST holders give many of these games a miss. The Old Firm used to be good and I've been to a few of those, although not as good as made out, but even that is fairly poor these days due to the away fan ban.

I was at Rangers v Man Utd which was deafening pre match and for the first 5 mins until Man Utd scored and Celtic V Milan which was very good as well but again I wouldn't say any better than the very best atmospheres I've heard at SJP over the years. Personally find Ibrox the better of the 2 venues. It's design gives it the edge for atmosphere.

9 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Not sure how. Whenever I see his Instagram stories it's usually him drinking shitloads of wine and eating huge steaks

Smoking cigars too. :lol: absolutely living life. 

35 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Come down with covid today having been there on Wednesday, seems rife among people who went to the game.

I've felt shit since Saturday but LFT was clear.. not sure how accurate they are with new variant.

23 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Just an LFT. Got a gig tomorrow but doesn't feel likely. 

Just done an LFT and tested positive. In fairness, I’m fucked off that I’ve got Covid as I was due a booster this month through working in the NHS but it hasn’t been as bad as the first time I had it so that’s something

Just now, Bally21 said:

The LFT was done this morning, I'll do another one tomorrow, certainly feels similar to other 2 times I've had it.

You got a throbbing headache? My main symptoms have been that, sore tongue, sore throat, massive fatigue, body aches. Fairly standard but the throbbing headache is so reminiscent of the previous time I had it 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

You got a throbbing headache? My main symptoms have been that, sore tongue, sore throat, massive fatigue, body aches. Fairly standard but the throbbing headache is so reminiscent of the previous time I had it 

Started with sore throat, then runny nose, feel worn out, my head is more fuzzy like I've had a few pints. Feels like other times I've had it except sore throat is new (that symptom has cleared now).