Newcastle United 4-0 Crystal Palace (21/10/23)

Disco

13 minutes ago, OCK said:

Palace fans today: image.thumb.png.3c955ce85e800ecaac9dd4fff2d59d7f.png

Was perfectly placated with the win and goals what with Palace being as insignificant a club as there is, but knowing how much it'll bother those tossers is the cherry on the icing on the cake.

They were certainly taking advertising money from Saudi Arabia from SED. SED is an Egyptian joint-stock company equally owned by the Saudi and Egyptian governments, with a capital of EGP 1.9bn.

Also what's it got to do with Fred Jones from Scooby Doo ?

Just now, Keggy_Keagal said:

They were certainly taking advertising money from Saudi Arabia from SED. SED is an Egyptian joint-stock company equally owned by the Saudi and Egyptian governments, with a capital of EGP 1.9bn.

Sounds like someone came up with 'unmask' and tried to work it back from there

2 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

Scrappy Doo would have made more sense, since that's both their style of play and a description of their stadium

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

I never knew Fred’s surname.  In fact, I didn’t realise anyone other than the dogs had surnames in that cartoon

5 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Was perfectly placated with the win and goals what with Palace being as insignificant a club as there is, but knowing how much it'll bother those tossers is the cherry on the icing on the cake.

Even the wind-up attempts fall flat with these for me.  I cannot bring myself to get irritated by Palace.  The absolute epitome of ‘nothing club’. 

2 minutes ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Love beating these scrotes, such a poxy club who have literally won nothing in their history. 

I enjoy beating Liverpool... or Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton or Villa more though [emoji38]

Edited by Armchair Pundit

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I never knew Fred’s surname.  In fact, I didn’t realise anyone other than the dogs had surnames in that cartoon

Not even the stunning Daphne Blake ? Also they use Doo as Scooby and Scrappy's surnames but it's hyphenated so wouldn't it be part of their first name like Anne-Marie ?