Newcastle United 4-0 Crystal Palace (21/10/23)

Disco

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Don’t think so - they have Saudi Egyptian developers on their boards but I can’t find any links for them to Saudi government.

Well why don't you go and marry them. 

1 minute ago, andycap said:

He was lad. Just think Murphys none tracking of Mitchell could of lead to them scoring. So I'd go schar motm 

Wow tough crowd, Murphy got one goal, one cracking assist and a helluva shot.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Wow tough crowd, Murphy got one goal, one cracking assist and a helluva shot.

Not hating his performance at all he was impressive but he also made errors in his defensive play. So schar gets motm in my opinion. 

Fantastic. There are no doubts about us not looking like the team from last season anymore. The press, direct play, and relentless high energy attacking are all there to see. Excellent performance across the full team, with stand out performances from Murphy, Schär, and Gordon. It's just a shame we can't stay 5th this weekend because it feels right.

Pope: 8

Trippier: 8

Lascelles: 7.5

Schär: 8.5

Burn: 7.5

Bruno: 8

Longstaff: 8

Joelinton: 7.5

Murphy: 10

Wilson: 7.5

Gordon: 8.5

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Fantastic. There are no doubts about us not looking like the team from last season anymore. The press, direct play, and relentless high energy attacking are all there to see. Excellent performance across the full team, with stand out performances from Murphy, Schär, and Gordon. It's just a shame we can't stay 5th this weekend because it feels right.

Look he played well but it was never a 10/10 display.

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Pretty much bang on other, I see the argument for a big score for Murphy but for me 8.5/9 max. I had others ahead of him before the second assist. Bruno was fantastic too. Great team performance. 

Yet another game this season where we've scored a bunch of goals and they're all different players getting on the scoresheet. Really good that we're not just relying on the out and out strikers or one player having a purple match.