Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United: 28/10/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Aiston said:

How bad are our young forward/ midfield players if they cannot get rid of 2-3 fullbacks on the bench though :lol:

Honestly haven’t seen them myself but livs has played RM before, can he cover there if we need him to at some point and move miggy to the middle?

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Don’t think a point would be a bad result here.

I agree due to a combination of them being in decent form, us not having won there in ages, they have in Cunha, Neto two players that can exploit that space that Villa and Brighton have exploited and with us being very stretched

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I agree due to a combination of them being in decent form, us not having won there in ages, they have in Cunha, Neto two players that can exploit that space that Villa and Brighton have exploited and with us being very stretched

Don’t think they’re on the level as Villa and Brighton at doing that and we still have a strong defence.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Don’t think they’re on the level as Villa and Brighton at doing that and we still have a strong defence.

As a team they aren't on that level but Cunha/Neto are very good at either getting into that space or driving through midfield and taking out a couple of players

A draw at Wolves in our state is probably decent.

They might have only won 1, but it was Man City, defeats to Liverpool & Brighton and a draw to Villa.

They've got Tottenham after us....what an absurdly shit run of fixtures to start the season at home that is :lol:

11 minutes ago, Aiston said:

How bad are our young forward/ midfield players if they cannot get rid of 2-3 fullbacks on the bench though :lol:

Maybe Eddie thinks playing Livramento or Hall in midfield are better options than our young midfielders.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

As a team they aren't on that level but Cunha/Neto are very good at either getting into that space or driving through midfield and taking out a couple of players

We still have a very good defence, I reckon if we can get two goals we’ve got this so we need Bruno and tripps to step up with some great passes and crosses, possibly a screamer from miggy and the norm from Wilson.