League Cup Quarter Final - Chelsea (a) -19/12/23 @ 8pm (live on SkySports)

36 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

@mouldy_uk Good afternoon. Hope you’re well on this cold and wet winters evening.

As above, it has been discussed at great length with forum administrators that N-O will be trialling posting sexually explicit content of Sidney Sweeney in match day threads. 

It has come to my attention over the last few months that you are, without doubt, THEE biggest Sweeney fanatic on here who is capable of finding her most erotic content and thus we request that you start posting her filth on match day threads going forth?

Thank you MrRaspberryJam for bestowing this great privilege and responsibility on me, I will endeavour to boost the team to glory via the medium of Sweeney’s glorious goodies, whilst respecting the Football forum’s serious nature

Carpool Karaoke Laughing GIF by Apple TV

Spoiler

IMG_5683.thumb.jpeg.eccaab417c92895caa6e7aa0f460dca6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Think it started last year? People go on and on about how Eddie Howe has revitalized Newcastle but there's definitely been a jump in form since we randomly started posting pics of Aniston in the thread.

Then we stopped and we were dogshit. So, logically it has to be us making the team good, rather than the dozens of people making a career there.

I mean there's no other logical reason how we pulled this one off [emoji38]

Eddie was probably like 'could do without all these extra games I'll just play 5 fullbacks and Ritchie on the wing, that should see us out' and then just scratching his head the whole journey back. 

Screenshot_20231219_182122_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58e2732f00bd9bb76433cf3950ce013a.jpg

32 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Thank you MrRaspberryJam for bestowing this great privilege and responsibility on me, I will endeavour to boost the team to glory via the medium of Sweeney’s glorious goodies, whilst respecting the Football forum’s serious nature

Carpool Karaoke Laughing GIF by Apple TV

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_5683.thumb.jpeg.eccaab417c92895caa6e7aa0f460dca6.jpeg

Harold Ramis Dont Cross The Streams GIF by Ghostbusters